Kate

Bitcoin used by aliens ?

This is a weird wonder question. So we have a wifi connection which allows us to connect to the world wide web (www) and we use bitcoin in the web but i was thinking what if Bitcoin was being used by aliens too ? Because think of it you dont need an ID for a wallet you can get them on any site and it is easily accessible. It is just a question that has been continously popping up in my head and always confuses me xD.

What do you think ? Do you think Bitcoins are being used by aliens too ?

I believe yes they do i just have that tingling feeling that they do.

If the aliens knew the crypto sphere, then I think they would have no benefit in it, so how would they not look, it is unlikely that they would go to the kryptonator that day to exchange Bitcoin for $)😄

lmao. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today! Of course aliens don't use bitcoin, because it was created by humans. We also haven't discovered aliens, so obviously if they don't exist (as we know it) then they can't use bitcoin.

26 minutes ago, williamsh said:

lmao. This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today! Of course aliens don't use bitcoin, because it was created by humans.

That brings up another stupid question in my head lol xD what if ( this is just a speculation) satoshi Nakamoto was an alien and created bitcoin ? Lol that would catch everyone by surprise.

Aliens are  just watching our civilization progress, but they don't interfere. They must be ahead of us, so breaking sha would be no problem for them. They could do everything. It's just like parents watching small kids playing around :)

54 minutes ago, Kate said:

That brings up another stupid question in my head lol xD what if ( this is just a speculation) satoshi Nakamoto was an alien and created bitcoin ? Lol that would catch everyone by surprise.

If aliens were discovered already, and we knew they existed, then this could be possible. But for now, no aliens have ever been found, so it is very unlikely, if not impossible.

54 minutes ago, bankbank said:

What if the world was created by aliens and they patched Bitcoin to the world?

No proof of aliens existence. No way bitcoin could have been created by aliens.

I don't believe in aliens. But if there aree aliens, they probably look at the human race as stupid. Trust me.

They will have more sophisticated way to operate, and bitcoin will be like 13th century to them.

Even if the aliens use crypto currency, where should they use for? We just use crypto currency to buy things without delay in transactions (banks transaction through county by county)  .

4 hours ago, sheenlove said:

the problem is, if allien exist theres no exact evidence that they have exist.

I don't know if they truly exist, but their is a conspiracy theory about area 51

I think that if aliens do exist, they don’t need our Bitcoin. They probably have higher technology than blockchain. As we used to see in the films they have one goal and this resources of our planet.:D

I find this funny, and somehow convincing? Haha

Well satoshi never revealed himself, so that leads us to imagining how he looks like, how old is he, or even if he is a "he"!

I really can't blame ya if the thought that he's an alien came to your head lol

before asking if they use cryptocurrencies, we need to prove their existence first, i dont believe in aliens since we are still far away from discovering such a thing, when they show themselves, then we talk about other things :D

Just look on the vast Universe Planets that exist and the immense unknown of the infinite darkness of space.

Surely there will be someone even from other dimensions possibility using Bitcoin or any other currency in both or different ways with the same principle / objective.

Maybe CIA, NSA and so on defensive agencies even use the same technologies (blockchain) for their own achievements ;)

3 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Just look on the vast Universe Planets that exist and the immense unknown of the infinite darkness of space.

Surely there will be someone even from other dimensions possibility using Bitcoin or any other currency in both or different ways with the same principle / objective.

Maybe CIA, NSA and so on defensive agencies even use the same technologies (blockchain) for their own achievements ;)

well, that's a possibility since they keep transactions secretively. I guess even in black markets, blockchain is gonna be a useful one too. xD

22 hours ago, ceastem said:

well, that's a possibility since they keep transactions secretively. I guess even in black markets, blockchain is gonna be a useful one too. xD

I am not saying they use transactions secretively ;) Since everyone does as it is a decentralized system with unique addresses with unknown locations and destinations.

You can only trace such. Still i am saying that maybe CIA, NSA and everything else as from these agencies are probabily using Blockchain for some other ends ;)

Who knows if they are trying to use it to track down terrorist or something.