bankbank

Forum game with BIG reward! Help me decypher my seed

Posted (edited)

I may be wrong but I think this is enough for someone determined enough to brute force all combinations. I did tell you not to panic and that is exactly what you did. If that happens I need not go into details about the consequences.

Edited by allisonn

Just now, allisonn said:

I may be wrong but I think this is enough for someone determined enough to brute force all combinations. I suggest you not play it like this.

I would agree on this point - as soon as you can figure this out, sweep the wallet ASAP (since it's a bit too late to go back now).

Posted (edited)

The words are in the wrong order, you need hardware to crack it and one word is removed. That combination together I figure it's impossible to hack, may even have swapped a word in it. Now you guys made me worried tho so I'll remove the post then... Dunno how to do it otherwise figued this was fool proof.

On second thought, no way anyone can crack this with one words missing, its over 2k words in total and all of the words mixed up in random order without a pattern. Fingers crossed, if I dont get help Im screwed anyway.

If I were to bruteforce it myself how would I get started? Got 1 really strong computer.

Edited by bankbank

Just now, bankbank said:

The words are in the wrong order, you need hardware to crack it and one word is removed. That combination together I figure it's impossible to hack, may even have swapped a word in it. Now you guys made me worried tho so I'll remove the post then... Dunno how to do it otherwise figued this was fool proof.

I noticed you did some cut-and-paste of the words, that's a good idea, haha. It's probably no risk then, I suppose someone very determined could try to reassemble the image (like those people who dig through trash reassembling shredded documents). But it's unlikely. =P

1 minute ago, Serlite said:

I noticed you did some cut-and-paste of the words, that's a good idea, haha. It's probably no risk then, I suppose someone very determined could try to reassemble the image (like those people who dig through trash reassembling shredded documents). But it's unlikely. =P

Even if they did they still would have to figure out the last word, which with all combinations are almost impossible by itself.