williamsh

A recent success story

Heya everyone :)

So this story is about this week's challenge (no, not the typical story of how much I busted, or how easy it was etc.). So, The challenge was, if you are reading this later, to hit two 49.5x payouts in a row. Easy right? Well, after spending two hours trying to hit it, changing the seed too many times, and getting slightly frustrated, I decided it was time to do something.

I was down about 50k satoshis, and I decided to bet 10k until I recovered the 50k satoshis or I lost another 50k satoshis (and then just lose 100k, and not attempt this week's challenge any further). I ended up recovering, and started betting again.

I used the dicebot, and started betting zero to preroll, and set it up to stop when I hit 2 in a row, or I lost 90 in a row (so then I could start betting with my 100 satoshis. Here and there I tried, until I saw that I hit two in a row.

I got so mad, because I was prerolling. I hurried to change the seed, yet again lol, and after I changed it and went back to check the dicebot, something didn't look right. my stats showed I made 25k profit. But how was this possible? I wasn't betting... I looked at the 2 bets, only to find out that i forget to set the bet to zero, and left it at 100 sats! I was super happy when I saw that I actually was betting when I hit it, and the best part was that bit of profit on top :D

So this week's challenge is now done, entirely due to my mistake. But, let this also be a warning to those of you who use the dicebot. Always make sure how much you are betting. It is so easy to mistype a number into the bet amount box, and you wouldn't want to lose more than you planned.

That's all from me, hopefully you enjoyed this short story:D

Cool you got 😁
I used to have a rough and stupid ears with a 9900x competition(
I remember on Dicebot I randomly put the 990s and it was just 50-60k red ones, put litosh's and caught the roll 0.01 ... it was an epic fail)
And so I proishral the competition and on the events on the forum did not go a month...
My story is the opposite of yours.😅

One of the reasons I stopped using dicebot is because I sometimes forget to change an input or just forget to change a setting and it always make me burn almost everytime I do that mistake.

Congrats on the recovery and the win, next time don't do the mistake a bet safely. You cannot be lucky at every mistake. Some will make you wanna shed a tear.

Congratulations. Sometimes such victories happen which I did not even expect. I accidentally put 100 satoshi on a auto, but didn’t turn off 200% increase on win, until I realized what was happening I had + 60k.

Well that are one of the reasons why i do not use DiceBot for my gambling bets at all at the moment.

I hust to be one of those using it for everything but now just using it for specific giveaways as races.

Once time i lost everything because i set my profit on loss way bigger then it should be because i didn't understood that , was kinda . for numeric values and non digits.