Posted (edited)

I think this topic is very important , indeed first impression is crucial for many things , when you date for the first time a girl, you visit a house or when you visit a site.

So what was your first impression when you logged in Primedice? You felt in love, you were confused or feeling lost in the PD jungle cuz yeah this site is a luxurious Jungle where you can find gems as well as things you  don't like at all....

I'm sorry if my english is not so good but hopefully you can understand what i mean :)

Edited by MrNice23

When I found out about Pd, I played on many more sites and gradually many dropped out and only PD remained. First of all, I liked the honesty and the team of professionals who think about their players, which I cannot say about other sites.

You know, when I first entered, I was not confused and not lost in the jungle PD)

I’ll say at once that PD is more minimalistic and simple than Beatsler, because of this, I and PD liked the prostate.

In the first and on the forum it was cozy, or the lamp is friendly, that's why I like PD) 😁

Primedice is my first ctypto online gambling site untill now. With its update every time, I never feeling bored playing in here, because its simplicity and user friendly feature

Besides, primedice offer a lot benefit to us, thats makes me feel comfortable here

Anytime I am into PD, I always want to be focused. I know PD doesn't like me, so I am not always in love with PD. I am here to win some amount of sats. Falling in love can make me be deluded and then make me do stupid mistakes. 

PD is a place where I just love to been focused. So the 1st impression PD gives me is focusing. You have to be focused to win anything with dice unless you will get problems with dice.

FOCUSED.

I am lost at first then got overwhelm when I saw the high rollers bets. PD is the first dice site I made a deposit after sometime of lurking around.

Seeing the community and how the site management is, made me feel at ease unlike other sites that looks shady.

when i first joined, i could successfully win some big bets, and i was like ( for real ? i can do it ), and i started thinking of winning big amounts and dreaming of buying expensive things, but yeah it didnt take long before getting busted, and i always tried to recover and find myself losing more. i was so excited at the first time :)

I'm still a little confused when I see the menu on the site, but I tried to learn it turned out to be very easy.
the primedice site for me is very good starting from the display, games, and so on.
and made me feel at home for a long time playing.

When i first visited Primedice back in 2014 i already had some backtrack information on Stunna about gambling.

Bitcointalk provided such good and nice feedback that i was incentivated into joining Primedice.

On the first sight it grab me due to his unique Interface and features style, there were achievements, levels, everything a gambling wants as additional content to make things more appealing for you.

oh i hated it honestly.... mainly due to the volitility of the chat... but it seems like its changed now..
not as hostile anymore.. ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i remember thinking it was somewhere i was not welcome.... i like it more now.

On 13/06/2019 at 21:57, Kate said:

I just was like oh this site has only dice ?! But then i came to know why primedice sticks to only one game that is dice it was mainly due to its players and the name.

yes, as the name implies, primedice only has 1 game. that's why I'm here, because I only master the dice game. before I was here, I was on a gambling site and playing dice too