sheenaz.bay

How do you hit 9900x?

I think 9900x is a skem hahah cuz when im not huntin it, it surely shows up. But when im lookin for it, it never came and that really sucks haha. But if you have such a big bankroll well you can take the risk as long as you can afford it.

27 minutes ago, mengkats said:

I think 9900x is a skem hahah cuz when im not huntin it, it surely shows up. But when im lookin for it, it never came and that really sucks haha. But if you have such a big bankroll well you can take the risk as long as you can afford it.

it often happens, as is our custom in placing things, when we need them, they always disappear and don't know where we store them, but when we don't need them, they always appear.
hunting in the last payout is indeed quite confusing, and certainly a gambler who has a strong bankroll would have thought twice if he wanted to hunt on the payout

2 hours ago, mengkats said:

in the dice game you need calculations and luck, don't just payout hunting. I will try to play 5000 bets with various payouts, after 5000 bets, I will check, do the numbers 00.00 and 99.99 come out? for example 99.99 has come out on the 2000th bet, then I will hunt 9900x to look for the number 00.00. and it always works for me

Have honestly hunted this multiplier numerous times with fail.. I usually just let auto-bet run in hope I will hit it within the first few thousand rolls.

Tbh though I always hit 0.00 and 99.99 whenever I am not going for it.. it is almost as if it is taunting me. Enticing me to bust my balance yet again hunting for it.

On 09/06/2019 at 17:19, rembo2 said:

Hunting for this multiplier can ruin you. These rolls often fall out only when they are not hunt him. You can try to make prerolls. He may fall out immediately, and may not fall out after 50,000 rolls. Good luck.

Yeah this is true. I think that for hunt this payout need one good payout for recover after try for example 100 bets using 100 sats, in this way you can try and recover the money play in this type of game.

well for me it a bit different ! i play 9900x with a low bet amount ( bet amount always depends on my bankroll ) and i keep on multiplying it every 5000 red bet ! until i hit it ! and ofcourse i do that manually ! sometimes it takes more than 50k bet to get it ! and some other times it takes less than 5k rolls ! well when you try to hunt such a multiplier , you need to prepare a good bankroll for that , because it may take too long to come !

49 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

well for me it a bit different ! i play 9900x with a low bet amount ( bet amount always depends on my bankroll ) and i keep on multiplying it every 5000 red bet ! until i hit it ! and ofcourse i do that manually ! sometimes it takes more than 50k bet to get it ! and some other times it takes less than 5k rolls ! well when you try to hunt such a multiplier , you need to prepare a good bankroll for that , because it may take too long to come !

playing on a 9900x payout with a manual strategy? and by using as many as 5000 rolls in the experiment? wouldn't that be very tiring ...
I never thought that playing manually on the payout 9900x because it would be very tiring and time consuming, even though in the process of reaching 5000 rolls initially playing on a small payout, I prefer if it was done by auto bet. although it eventually hits the green, at least it doesn't take much time to find it

i dont have any experience for find chance 0.01% because for me i think its too hard. and needed very big bankroll.also wasting my time to find that number,so im always skip to playing 9900x

17 hours ago, madoras said:

i dont have any experience for find chance 0.01% because for me i think its too hard. and needed very big bankroll.also wasting my time to find that number,so im always skip to playing 9900x

Such thoughts do sometimes arise, but that must be resolved. throwing away bad thoughts and trying to convince myself that I certainly could.
all things will not be answered if there is no effort and practice. try to achieve the dream by convincing yourself and willing to sacrifice your comfortable time and a bag of money to achieve greater victory.