sheenaz.bay

How do you hit 9900x?

today I lost a lot, because I use 9900x. I was too confident because it had been hit successfully using 9900x in the past few days. yesterday I was able to hit 4 times using 9900x. and today only one time I hit using 9900x. and when I did it for the second time, I lost a lot with tens of thousands of red (more precisely 30,000 rolls more) without hits, until my balance ran out.
I just want to share the way I hit 9900x. I play flat when using 9900x. let's say I place 1 satoshi bet, and I use stop on profit 1 satoshi too (so that when it hits, the roll will stop by itself). I will roll 2500 rolls for 1 satoshi bet. if it's not hit, I change my seed and raise the bet 2x to 2 satoshi, and I'll do 2500 rolls again, and so on until I'm hit. and the way I succeeded. but for today I can only hit 1 time.
I ask for your opinion about my way, and how do you hit 9900x?

I fell 9900x only once, and then, for the sake of interest, I hit, as I remember 10 satoshi...
9900x the hardly as for me)
Since in order to catch the balance and the time you need a lot, it throws in the hearts of the reds before, as for me, this is not the case before additional cryptocurrencies were introduced 🤔

this is a dangerous multiplier)) but I used to wait for two longs of about more than 20,000 hits, and after that I hoped for a short distance of about 2,000–3,000 rolls, to be honest, I managed to catch 9900x two times out of three. 

but I stopped doing it since the third attempt was unsuccessful, I caught a distance of more than 70,000 rolls

9 minutes ago, ob268 said:

this is a dangerous multiplier)) but I used to wait for two longs of about more than 20,000 hits, and after that I hoped for a short distance of about 2,000–3,000 rolls, to be honest, I managed to catch 9900x two times out of three. 

but I stopped doing it since the third attempt was unsuccessful, I caught a distance of more than 70,000 rolls

means that the way you are different from me when I hit 9900x. You use pre roll until 20,000 rolls. maybe I should try

Hunting for this multiplier can ruin you. These rolls often fall out only when they are not hunt him. You can try to make prerolls. He may fall out immediately, and may not fall out after 50,000 rolls. Good luck.

30 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Hunting for this multiplier can ruin you. These rolls often fall out only when they are not hunt him. You can try to make prerolls. He may fall out immediately, and may not fall out after 50,000 rolls. Good luck.

yes that's the difference, I play never use pre roll. because we never know when the numbers 00.00 or 99.99 come. I've hit 9900x before 500 rolls

You need to roll 100.00 or 0.00 to hit 9900x (and be on the correct side). Most people try the preroll strategy, whereby they roll about 10,000 times and if they still don't hit the 0.00 to 100.00, then they start betting with their balance thinking that the odds are better. Feel free to give it a try, but as with everyone, there are no guarantees it will work.

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

There is no strategy that will grant you 9000x easily because if you see the win percentage you know that it is pretty pretty rare to win that multiplier but still possible but takes time. 

yes obviously it takes time, especially the primedice speed roll is very slow, so obviously it takes a long time to hit 9900x. but I can do it four times a day

I've been playing little at this payout, so I need to risk more at high payouts to get more significant and expressive results faster and increase my profits. I only hit this 9900x payout twice and there were very few amounts I won because I had almost nothing to bet on.

I like to hunt 9900x quite a bit, but I will never let it ruin me.  I'll generally try for 500-1000 rolls and if it doesn't hit I'll move on to a different tactic.  Really the only way to hit it is with incredible luck and patience.

I hunt on payout 9900x using new seeds with nonce 0. roll the dice up to 3000 rolls with basic bets 0.00000001 btc ... if you do not find the green line, then the bet continues with an increase in the base price of 0.00000005 btc ... and so on until I find green line ...

I find it very difficult to hit this very high odd. I like to work where I have more greens than reds. But good luck with your strategy. Everyone needs to find their little geit.

On 10/06/2019 at 02:53, ob268 said:

if you've ever won it, it's good to hear ... what about those who haven't won bets on the biggest payout ... ??? isn't that very suffocating .. ??

On 23/09/2019 at 21:16, ombrerico said:

I find it very difficult to hit this very high odd. I like to work where I have more greens than reds. But good luck with your strategy. Everyone needs to find their little geit.

9900x is the maximum payout, so of course it will be very difficult to hit, so luck is really needed in this payout. I once hit 9900x in just 100 rolls. it's just that I only use 1 sats bet

Ofcourse we can hit 9900x I have tried once using 1satoshi  and I won,I got in less than thousand rolls.hitting 9900x with 100 satoshi can also be possible if we have more balance we can hit that.. I will try one day with 100sat bet

well for me it a bit different ! i play 9900x with a low bet amount ( bet amount always depends on my bankroll ) and i keep on multiplying it every 5000 red bet ! until i hit it ! and ofcourse i do that manually ! sometimes it takes more than 50k bet to get it ! and some other times it takes less than 5k rolls ! well when you try to hunt such a multiplier , you need to prepare a good bankroll for that , because it may take too long to come ! :) 

I just use the freebies and push my luck on it. For once I will never try to chase it if I ever deposit again. It's just nigh impossible. That 0.01% chance of existence isn't even 0.01% to be honest if you read the "Provably Fair Implementation" tab and do some math on how it appears. It's definitely much less. Bottom line, not worth it.

On 02/10/2019 at 21:29, Chikou1306 said:

well for me it a bit different ! i play 9900x with a low bet amount ( bet amount always depends on my bankroll ) and i keep on multiplying it every 5000 red bet ! until i hit it ! and ofcourse i do that manually ! sometimes it takes more than 50k bet to get it ! and some other times it takes less than 5k rolls ! well when you try to hunt such a multiplier , you need to prepare a good bankroll for that , because it may take too long to come ! :) 

Yes, it is true..
when hunting at 9900x payout, the first thing to note is the amount of bankroll power it has. if the power of the bankroll is still below average, it seems better to discourage hunting in the last payout. because I think it's better than wasting coins and hoping for miracles

On 02/10/2019 at 22:22, Chookie143 said:

I just use the freebies and push my luck on it. For once I will never try to chase it if I ever deposit again. It's just nigh impossible. That 0.01% chance of existence isn't even 0.01% to be honest if you read the "Provably Fair Implementation" tab and do some math on how it appears. It's definitely much less. Bottom line, not worth it.

It is true. although not worth it, but if you can hit it with a decent bear bet, it looks like it will be your biggest win in the primedice.
I always imagine it happens, because of that, lately I more often spend my money on the payout. hoping someday I can hit him with a big bet