Kate

Bitcoin reward puzzles . Have you got one before ?

So bitcoin rewarding puzzles you know them right ? It is like where a perso puts out a puzzle and the person who solves it gets a wallet private key filled with bitcoins which he can keep for himself. So it got to my thinking has anyone in primedice has ever solved one or witnessed your friend's or anyone winning the puzzles ?

I have tried to solve before but it is not possible at all only if you are a puzzle maniac i think then only you can solve it with ease.
Also i think if anyone from primedice won they would just bust it probably xD.

Just now, Kate said:

Also i think if anyone from primedice won they would just bust it probably xD.

About the last is yes xD

I'm talking about bitcoin puzzles are very difficult ...
I used to have a bitcoin game for 2048, even though it was a scam, but I didn’t win from there either xD

These puzzles are notorious of putting up wallet.dat files and promise a prize for cracking the password. Over-enthusiastic people download and attempt to crack it and sadly finds out it is a malware used as a lure to trap them. By that time it is too late.

Well i have never tried cracking any bitcoin puzzle before,beside its always easy if a of group of people work together to crack the puzzle and i believe the reward for cracking a puzzle is real, if not we would have heard otherwise on bitcoin forums

On 09/06/2019 at 11:19, UltraChief said:

These puzzles are notorious of putting up wallet.dat files and promise a prize for cracking the password. Over-enthusiastic people download and attempt to crack it and sadly finds out it is a malware used as a lure to trap them. By that time it is too late.

Not in all cases. Sometimes it is just a simple picture, drawing or pure text letters providing you the information you need for cracking it.

If that seems trusted i don't know, but what i do know is that it can be believed it is possible or not to be crackable. As when the announce the winner are you going to believe that was true?

I am a programmer so i know there are many ways to get the key, just takes some time and the proper algorithm to read it properly ;)

This was one of my funniest time in the crypto world. I saw one of this verifeid puzzle and I decided to try and crack it. It was 120 BTC though. After downloading the picture, I didn't even know where to start from. I was so clueless, that I just had to delete the picture and move on with my life.

Those puzzles are so so hard. Like very hard and it takes a patient, determined and intelligent to crack those codes, because to me they were not codes, they were hire assassin sent to me. 😄

To those that solved some of those puzzles, kudos to the. It is not easy at all. It's like death. Like dying.