Xlmcoins

Do you have a preferred currency to gamble with ?

what is your preferred currency to gamble with ?

the reason I ask is because in my opinion, I feel it's more appealing to me to have one whole coin rather than a fraction of one.

whatever your target may be 2x x10 or even x100 I find it more appealing to have 

50x ltc rather that

0.5x btc 

when I bet with fraction of a coin I really don't appreciate the value of the coin when betting with (btc) and (dge) however when I bet with LTC I seem  to have more appreciation  for the value of the coin.

Does anybody else underestimate the different coins and currencies we use.?

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I was very careful when playing BTC and ETH, because I really appreciated the value. and I use doge only to try some strategies

This makes complete sense ,  on many occasions  I have bought between 20k and 80k dge and still play with the mindset  of a low value coin although there's bundles of them and majority of the time end up losing them.

For over six years now my preferred currency was bitcoin  and it was very rarely i used any other currencies  unless they were rained upon me.

As the saying goes ,

" Curiosity killed the cat " and I wanted to try other currencies.

So I started to purchase other ALT currencies mainly DGE and LTC.

i purchased 3 LTC and to gamble and I ended up withdrawing over 60 LTC back when the value was around £3.50.

As crypto currency was getting more popular and more was occurring, BCH was announced  and came to the market at a good value,  I purchased 0.8 for around £280 and thought to my self it's almost a full coin and I would respect the value of it and be sensible with my bets.

That didn't go well because it was still a fraction in my mindset of gambling.

As it is now my preferred  currency is LTC  and for the first time in a long time I actually withdraw some winnings.

thanks for the responses  it's much appreciated. 

Be Lucky

Please try keep similar topics together, this post was already created a few days ago (check it out here):

Back to the topic, my preferred coin to gamble in is btc. I don't really play with the others, maybe once or twice before. So yeah, not sure why, I just love bitcoin xD

48 minutes ago, Xlmcoins said:

This makes complete sense ,  on many occasions  I have bought between 20k and 80k dge and still play with the mindset  of a low value coin although there's bundles of them and majority of the time end up losing them.

For over six years now my preferred currency was bitcoin  and it was very rarely i used any other currencies  unless they were rained upon me.

As the saying goes ,

" Curiosity killed the cat " and I wanted to try other currencies.

So I started to purchase other ALT currencies mainly DGE and LTC.

i purchased 3 LTC and to gamble and I ended up withdrawing over 60 LTC back when the value was around £3.50.

As crypto currency was getting more popular and more was occurring, BCH was announced  and came to the market at a good value,  I purchased 0.8 for around £280 and thought to my self it's almost a full coin and I would respect the value of it and be sensible with my bets.

That didn't go well because it was still a fraction in my mindset of gambling.

As it is now my preferred  currency is LTC  and for the first time in a long time I actually withdraw some winnings.

thanks for the responses  it's much appreciated. 

Be Lucky

from your statement I became interested in trying ltc and doge. thank you for sharing your experience

I also have a Doge for entertaining and checking the strategy 

I myself play more often ETH or BCH ... It's easy to get them)
It used to play more LTC, but somehow this currency bust = /