Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

can gambling make us rich?

Recommended Posts

some say that gambling is not going to make us rich and some say it can. But I am here trying to explain why gambling cannot be made into a profession. Gambling that I mean here is gambling which really only relies on luck. For example Lottery and Guess Numbers. Whereas Relying on SKILLs such as Mahyong, Poker, Domino Are Not Included.

Gambling that only relies on fate only wastes time and money. Except if it's just entertainment. But even then it remains a futile job. The problem is there are still many other things that are more pleasant than playing gambling like that.

gambling games usually have bookies. In order to be profitable, usually bookies always justify any means. for gambling games that are purely relying on luck it is very difficult to make a system so that we win continuously. Because all we can do is guess. For example, guessing numbers, to win we must be able to identify several patterns that often appear or in MATHEMATIC terms are said to be OPPORTUNITIES. But no matter how great someone calculates OPPORTUNITIES, he won't be able to win continuously because the numbers that appear are truly random and unpredictable.

Another thing that is often mistaken for people about gambling is the understanding that they cannot give up quickly in gambling. If you lose once, you have to keep playing because who knows the next round we are lucky. This is clearly a wrong understanding. Even though your chances of winning are wide open it is still likely that you will lose again as much.

Clearly people who like to gamble rather than save are tantamount to reducing their chances of enjoying the pleasures of life in their old days.

so what do you think? can gambling make you rich?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know anyone becoming rich from casino gambling. The only wealthy people I know of that made money from gambling, was on a national lottery system. I've never ever heard of anyone becoming rich from a casino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, about the fact that gambling in general can be made a profession, I never believed and laugh at it)
After all, even if I find it on a PD (I’m not talking about the rest of the casinos, in my PD, it’s fair and without chips) strategy and SEED
which will give out winning ones, then sooner or later will lose ...

But about lotteries with millions of dollars ... I always equated them to the chance that a meteorite from the sky would fall on this person)
I do not deny that such contests, that from the forum can be withdrawn to PD and without the deposit to be rich, and for this we say “they don’t earn casino, you can win in a casino”)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, williamsh said:

I don't know anyone becoming rich from casino gambling. The only wealthy people I know of that made money from gambling, was on a national lottery system. I've never ever heard of anyone becoming rich from a casino.

I agree with you, but if you get a lot of money from the lottery, maybe it's luck, like we won the jackpot at Primedice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that it's possible that gambling can make you rich but this very rare , well it's all about luck. However a gambler who is addicted to this habit will not become rich because in the long term you will lose more than you won...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I think that it's possible that gambling can make you rich but this very rare , well it's all about luck. However a gambler who is addicted to this habit will not become rich because in the long term you will lose more than you won...

right, gambling is only fun at first. Many people regret that they cannot escape from this one bad habit. At first gambling feels fun and fun, but afterwards, gambling will be a very heavy burden for you to let go.

Especially considering gambling often destroys someone's life, it is certain to repeatedly try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Maybe if you do it properly, which means taking high risks with money you can afford on losses. That's what I did most times and I came up winning. ;D

if only to win, maybe every strategy we can win, but for big profits that make us rich is difficult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sheenaz.bay said:

if only to win, maybe every strategy we can win, but for big profits that make us rich is difficult

I don't really think there is a strat to make you rich, strategies can be used for a passive income, for me. What made most people get rich were all ins, several examples on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FotisNt said:

I don't really think there is a strat to make you rich, strategies can be used for a passive income, for me. What made most people get rich were all ins, several examples on the internet.

I also feel that, despite changing strategies, we will definitely lose. just waiting for time to lose. unless it's not too greedy, it might be able to make a profit, but not much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I agree with you, but if you get a lot of money from the lottery, maybe it's luck, like we won the jackpot at Primedice

I think my chances of winning my national lottery are better than rolling 77.77 twice in a row AND betting at least 0.01 BTC. I think a lot of people have rolled 77.77 twice in a row, but because they weren't betting enough, they do not qualify for the jackpot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I think my chances of winning my national lottery are better than rolling 77.77 twice in a row AND betting at least 0.01 BTC. I think a lot of people have rolled 77.77 twice in a row, but because they weren't betting enough, they do not qualify for the jackpot.

what I know is that only zoltan gets 2x 77.77 in a row. are there other users who get 77.77 2x in a row? to get 77.77 2x in a row it's already difficult. moreover with the condition that you must use a 0.01 btc bet. very difficult. really what you say, the chance to win the lottery is greater than the chance to win the jackpot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number of gamblers lost money and became poorer when gambling. But many people become rich by gambling, who are in control of emotions. They have strategies to increase the winning rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 00:03, mutrang23 said:

The number of gamblers lost money and became poorer when gambling. But many people become rich by gambling, who are in control of emotions. They have strategies to increase the winning rate.

So in your opinion, many gamblers win what gamblers lose? from there we can judge how many people are rich because of gambling and how many people lose because of defeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get rich on gambling is a great luck and not everyone is given it. But there are such cases. As an example, the catch of the jackpot in Las Vegas or winning the lottery. Luck loves those who experience it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

To get rich on gambling is a great luck and not everyone is given it. But there are such cases. As an example, the catch of the jackpot in Las Vegas or winning the lottery. Luck loves those who experience it.

if it's rich from a jackpot or lottery I believe that someone gets rich. I mean gambling as we do, can we make us rich?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

if it's rich from a jackpot or lottery I believe that someone gets rich. I mean gambling as we do, can we make us rich?

I think they can, if luck is on your side. But this is a great rarity and the chance is not quite great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe yes maybe no! It depends a lot on how much you earn and how much you lose. If you win every month, it's a start.

If you maintain a green balance pattern then it means that your situation is good. I believe that in order to have big wins that give a lot of money, you have to for many coins in the game, that is, the bet has to be high in great quantity.

Now if you use little, you will have to make many bets to have a good income. It's been 3 months since I'm having victories, some big, some gigantic, and most small. I hope to win an extraordinary bet in the next few days, I know my chance is coming. A hug, successes to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×