Kate

Hunting without dicebot .

Challenges we all know what they are. They are basically tasks that are given to a person to do for a small reward and in primedice there are these challenges which are given to the people to complete. And since its dice many of us use dicebot to complete them.

So just think for a second that dicebot was not there at all and there are no bots. Would it be possible to hunt these challenges which require dicebot ?

Well i personally think yeah the entries would be so less and the prizes would be huge to the people who hit it.

Every challenge is absolutely doable without any help of scripts or bots. Using a bot or a self written javascript code, can help finding a certain roll. Its just convenient to use a dicebot, that does the work for you.

Looking up right rolls or if you got a streak can be really tiring to your eyes. In my opinion.. easily to do. I often use no bots or anything on simpler challenges. 

Because Im a mobile user so, 90% of my forum challenge, i do it manually without dicebot. Its really hurt my eyes 😂. I only do with dicebot when I go to my parents home at holiday and there is PC in my parents home

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

Every challenge is absolutely doable without any help of scripts or bots. 

True indeed but challenges like where you should hit a specific number and then hit another specific number for sure requires dicebot because i don't know who could hit that number so quick since it takes time. 

Actually I love doing challenges with no dice bot. All the challenges I have done on PD has been without dice bot. I hate it when I use dicebot to do a challenge, Yes, it might be easier but I love seeing those rolls myself.

I have searched for a particular number for more than 1 day. It's soothing to my eyes and it doesn't bore me if I have the time.

PS: You can attempt any challenge without dice bot, but it might just be hard if you are not a patient person.

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

Every challenge is made to be done with the Primedice site. Nothing is dicebot exclusive.

Yes true but challenges like hunting certain numbers really need the help of dicebot because there is no way a peron can hit the number continuously With having patience. Just my opinion 😛

It is certainly possible to hunt without the dicebot. However, it would be very time consuming for specific challenges to hunt it without the aid of the dicebot. It makes life much easier when hunting certain payouts :)

I am a dicebot user and it really helps a lot when hunting a certain roll because we can set the bot to stop when we hit the target roll. It also save a lot of time and effort when using it for hunting challenges because you can leave it running in the background while doing other things.

I am hunting for a roll in a site where it is not dicebot supported and its really time consuming looking in the bet history if you already hit the target roll.

Due to the speed limit on primedice auto roll, hunting without dicebot is very difficult, especially if you're hunting for big payout, and lastly i think its best if primedice introduce the hit and stop command on the autobot

If we reject everything against that, then of course there would be fewer entries in the manual and the winnings would be greater. But think about the people who are losing everything and waiting for these contests to play. So I am for leaving the opportunity to play on the bot)))

wow so there are  a lot of users who use that senjuit bot thing huh...
im stuck here doing it on manual᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎!᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎!!! ahhhh its a nightmare !!!  
so like 1 person writes the scripts and shares em or what?

10 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

so like 1 person writes the scripts and shares em or what?

Serlite shares his script whenever he finshes the challenge. You can back read in the threads of the previous challenges to see his hunting scripts.

5 minutes ago, misamo said:

Serlite shares his script whenever he finshes the challenge. You can back read in the threads of the previous challenges to see his hunting scripts.

ahhh i makes sense.... i never  really thot about looking int the old or completed challanges..᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ as  i never really done a challange in  here .. one that i finished anyway...thus never went back to check lol... im new to pd challenges, im from stake, but i dont do em there eithe rlol...we will try our changes here =P