MrNice23

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

• BTC
    • ETH
    • LTC
    • BCH
    • DOGE
    • XRP

11 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

i have never tired other coins so far but im now only using bitcoin  but im aware that other altcoins are more faster and cheaper especially dogecoin  .  though right now ,  my main wallet only supports btc , eth , bch and xrp   .  converting my btc to other coins do have a fees and sending them again on pd will incure another fee again  . so i think its not really wise to use other coins on my side  .

If I am not mistaken you are from PH, using coins.ph wallet? I say you use external exchange sites once you convert them from PD for an acceptable fee (like DOGE, some sites only need 1 DOGE as fee). Playing coins like BTC in general is not so comfortable to play with due to heaviness.

6 hours ago, Angela said:

If I am not mistaken you are from PH, using coins.ph wallet? I say you use external exchange sites once you convert them from PD for an acceptable fee (like DOGE, some sites only need 1 DOGE as fee). Playing coins like BTC in general is not so comfortable to play with due to heaviness.

yes im from ph but how did you guess that  ? hmmmm ???  and yes i do also use coins.ph wallet  .  you mean i should deposit my crypto from coins.ph wallet to an external wallet and then to pd ?  i think that should cost me more fees  . hmm ????

20 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

i have never tired other coins so far but im now only using bitcoin  but im aware that other altcoins are more faster and cheaper especially dogecoin  .  though right now ,  my main wallet only supports btc , eth , bch and xrp   .  converting my btc to other coins do have a fees and sending them again on pd will incure another fee again  . so i think its not really wise to use other coins on my side  .

I think it seems that the average person who bet here (primedice) does use bitcoin. if anyone uses another coin it looks like they only use yes when completing weekly challenges ..

when discussing about converting coins between bitcoin into dogecoin or into other coins, on any site it will cost money, as well as deposits ... no wallet does not have the usual when making transactions .. it's just that each cryptocurrency wallet varies in terms of cost the transaction ..
if we look at fees, it is better if making a transaction / deposit using cheap coins such as doge coins, because besides the transactions are fast, the costs are also cheap ... if you already win a bet on primdice using dogecoin, then we exchange into bitcoin. If your wallet does not provide a dogecoin for trading, my advice is you make one more wallet that holds a variety of digital currencies. because it's really necessary in my opinion ... because in the future new coins will begin to appear, competing with each other in the cryptocurrency market... 🤔

In theory I like playing with Ripple. And it is the one I wager the most for now. But when I don't have any xrp, I just play with other available crypto

There was not much coin available at pd before. Now we have little much coin list. I have played much with bch here. And also played with ltc eth & doge same way. But played less with btc. As xrp new here so haven't played much with that coin.