MrNice23

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

• BTC
    • ETH
    • LTC
    • BCH
    • DOGE
    • XRP

I personally play with BTC and ETH the most - Im most comfortable with both of them and seem to do the best with them. XRP is ok also, but I haven't gotten the hang of it fully yet. Technically all the coins are the same, its just that some you tend to bet larger/smaller with.

dogecoin is the most used coin in Primedice. I found that dogecoin has the lowest cost of sending and receiving in Primedice. If I can add a new coin, I suggest Primedice will add XRP

On 05/08/2019 at 18:00, Ali saher said:

Mostly I use dogecoin because this is my lucky coin I many time make big profit this coin and this coin transfer easily fee just 1 doge and withdraw amount small so that's why I like this coin and mostly play gambling I use this coin 

I also like dogecoin to trade and so accumulate a lot of doges to later use a higher value coin, but at the moment my situation with dogecoin is not good, I suffered a big loss trying to do so.

hmmm you didnt add the option of not having a favorite or one that is most used.. i personally dont have a ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎preference, but i guess deposits come in btc form so i picked btc. I do try and ecxchange them to other coin while playing tho

I mainly used btc to withdraw. And I used eth to gamble in site And deposit to site because it’s transaction is fast. I withdraw btc only because the site I used to exchange my country currency was accepted only btc 

On 06/06/2019 at 13:25, MrNice23 said:

When you play in Primedice , what coin do you use the most ? My fav coins to play are BTC, ETH and  BCH,  you can make a fast profit using those coins ..... However LTC is not so bad but you need to a big profit to make it worth , Doge for me is just a way to have fun and testing some strats.

btc and doge and xrp was good me playing to and some time ltc eth i play , but lucky is btc cuz btc is the boss :D

image.thumb.png.d77944ca062bd27c0dde0858817a2047.png

By price volume: 1. BTC 2. ETH 3. LTC

By number of bets: 1. LTC 2. BTC 3. DOGE

BTC is my most trusted currency which I try hard to win therefore it is my most played coin.

I prefer bitcoin to bet, because bitcoin is the most expensive coin among all the cryptocurrency coins. I also like the bitcoin images of other coins ...
including deposits and withdrawals, I use bitcoin more often than other coins, for some reason I prefer bitcoin over other coins, but certainly, I like it because of its high value and shape that can be said to be more luxurious than other coins ..

I have recently gone back to primarily using Bitcoin here on PD.  I have found that I play much more carefully and passively with BTC.  I know it is just a mental thing, since the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the others, but for me it has helped me be more aware of what I am doing and make better decisions.

10 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Please don't forget to vote , and explain in your comments your choice, thanks again for your contributions, you're awesome!

i vote it what u need next coin in primedice , i can't vote so this is not my coin's , which coin is good next?

I use ltc and eth but i always use my doge, im not that much into gambling i only make it for fun

its just like when you play doge it seems like your playing a lot of money lol :D

On 06/08/2019 at 08:10, syllableno said:

dogecoin is the most used coin in Primedice. I found that dogecoin has the lowest cost of sending and receiving in Primedice. If I can add a new coin, I suggest Primedice will add XRP

In case you haven't noticed, XRP was added quite some time ago.  I have been starting to use it more on other sites and will start using it more here as well.

I previously used XRP (because of its value) when I first joined PD, but now I found new love on using DOGE because it is so comfortable to play with. (Read between the lines, and you will get why both of them is what I prefer.)

...but lately I realize time is money, so I began playing a few of the rain coins especially BTC, but I rarely touch them since last 2 days ago when I made a daring 50k satoshi all-in to it. Will never do it again. lol

7 hours ago, Angela said:

I previously used XRP (because of its value) when I first joined PD, but now I found new love on using DOGE because it is so comfortable to play with. (Read between the lines, and you will get why both of them is what I prefer.)

...but lately I realize time is money, so I began playing a few of the rain coins especially BTC, but I rarely touch them since last 2 days ago when I made a daring 50k satoshi all-in to it. Will never do it again. lol

I have hardly played with Doge here at all, but have at other places.  For some reason I just cannot get comfortable with Doge, I would rather play with absolutely anything else...

I think I will use XRP or Doge. My point is to like fast and cheap. So that I will choose XRP and Doge are two coins I will use to gamble. And other coins like BTC and ETH when transferring and receiving money take a lot of fees

i have never tired other coins so far but im now only using bitcoin  but im aware that other altcoins are more faster and cheaper especially dogecoin  .  though right now ,  my main wallet only supports btc , eth , bch and xrp   .  converting my btc to other coins do have a fees and sending them again on pd will incure another fee again  . so i think its not really wise to use other coins on my side  .

On 12/08/2019 at 01:27, CntryBoy said:

I have recently gone back to primarily using Bitcoin here on PD.  I have found that I play much more carefully and passively with BTC.  I know it is just a mental thing, since the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the others, but for me it has helped me be more aware of what I am doing and make better decisions.

Yeah i feel same when i play with Bitcoin , i can size better my bets and play more carefully since it's the most expensive coin. 

34 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah i feel same when i play with Bitcoin , i can size better my bets and play more carefully since it's the most expensive coin. 

how much u drop bitcoin in gambling since when bitcoin start or how much u won , i guses ur up to much when bitcoin not expensive :S