MrNice23

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which coin do you use the most in Primedice ?

• BTC
    • ETH
    • LTC
    • BCH
    • DOGE
    • XRP

Posted (edited)

When you play in Primedice , what coin do you use the most ? My fav coins to play are BTC, ETH and  BCH,  you can make a fast profit using those coins ..... However LTC is not so bad but you need to make a big profit to make it worth , Doge for me is just a way to have fun and testing some strats.

Edited by MrNice23

I agree, I also have a Doge for entertaining and checking the start, and I myself play more often ETH or BCH ...
It's easy to get them)
It used to play more LTC, but somehow this currency bust = /

I almost always use bitcoin. I just never get around to really gambling much with any of the other currencies that are there. Bitcoin is the way to go for me :D Maybe someday, I'll try other coins, but for now, I am happy playing in btc.

Most of the times i am using Bitcoin (BTC) as it is the main coin from Primedice since ever existed. As it is the most stable coin to gamble with as well.

Other times i am using Ethereum (ETH) just because it is the second most stable coin and one that i have used most of the times in other sites.

I am also using Dogecoin (DOGE) for specific giveaways so i do not waste my Bitcoins with those.

Mostly I use dogecoin because this is my lucky coin I many time make big profit this coin and this coin transfer easily fee just 1 doge and withdraw amount small so that's why I like this coin and mostly play gambling I use this coin 

The one I play the most or my favorite coin is bitcoin. I don't know why I like to play with this coin. Maybe because the price is expensive so if I win I will get a lot of money 😆😆 .