sheenaz.bay

Why can't gamblers stop even if they lose many times?

hi all, i am sheenazbay. I like to gamble. For me playing gambling will be colored with defeat and victory, so you must get ready to get two possibilities that are sure to happen.

Nobody likes to lose, even those who are addicted to gambling. But still they continued to bet. If the bookie always wins, why not put all the money together? People who are addicted to gambling say that, even though their defeat is piled up, there is a sense that brings them back to gambling.

gambling is not always a matter of winning, but rather the fighting process and other factors around it that make it fun.

Even though gambling addiction cannot be explained simply, sometimes there are many reasons that lead to addiction to someone. but it is certainly interesting to see how excitement is related to the structure and style of the game being played.

And even when gambling isn't a troubled obsession, it's still entertaining for those who go home in empty bags.

For those who are addicted to gambling, winning or losing is not a problem. Because even if they win, they will continue to bet to find other victories. If they lose, they will return to look for another victory.

but why do gamblers often lose, but it's hard to stop gambling?

give your opinion, good luck and thank you...

I myself did not sit on this before, just after 1xbet and I went to a notorious bitcoin, although as if I had made a lot of noise, then the course was $ 4k.
I was still green and I didn’t deposit big money in new, unfamiliar projects, but in the little things there were $ 1-2, time passed, and I made conclusions, I raise from zero, and withdraw...

Even then, when I was depalted from 100k - 1kk satosh, I started to lose, and it was sadly (
But nevertheless I like occasionally throwing up and spinning rolls, especially on the stake. And I like to make mistakes in the chat, and that's why I sit after losing my time in the chat) 😁

Because see when you lose you are reluctant to admit that you lost and hence that attitude makes you want to go and go and keep on going and trying to get a win unless you win. 

9 minutes ago, Kate said:

Because see when you lose you are reluctant to admit that you lost and hence that attitude makes you want to go and go and keep on going and trying to get a win unless you win. 

you speak "unless you win". for me many gamblers after winning they will return again to win another victory. meaning win or lose they can't stop

For a gambler who just lost his money by gambling, the first thought that comes is how they are going to show their face to their family after having lost money. So they try to make it back again by gambling. This mistake of following a wrong logic that is that gambling would help them bring back their money actually makes them lose more because the odds of winning are still same. This becomes a cycle and this cycle continues unless the player forces themselves to stop it.

Gambling is an endless cycle for many addicted people. Even if they keep losing, consistently, they cling onto the hope of possibly catching a win. A few wins every now and then is enough to keep most addicts hooked. That's why gambling can be dangerous if you have no self control.

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

Gambling is an endless cycle for many addicted people. Even if they keep losing, consistently, they cling onto the hope of possibly catching a win. A few wins every now and then is enough to keep most addicts hooked. That's why gambling can be dangerous if you have no self control.

Thank you for commenting. your comment is very satisfying to me. self-control is the dividing side between the winner and the loser.

3 hours ago, niggasad said:

Because they want to get back their lost money, they want to make the fastest profit.

so if they get their lost money they will stop? if they win, they will look for another victory. so it's hard for them to stop

Gamblers are warriors seeking victory, so they will not stop even if they lose for a long time until they reach the victory. The gamblers always become angry after losing and try to come back to win the next time.

When I lose too much money, I will try to provide an additional amount of money to try to earn back the lost money, so losing only makes the gamblers want to continue playing.

all your answers, everything is almost the same. all said because they wanted to return their previous loss of money. gambling is not always a matter of winning, but rather the fighting process and other factors around it that make it fun.

Although addicted to gambling cannot be explained simply, sometimes there are many reasons that give rise to addiction to someone, but it is certainly interesting to see how excitement is related to the structure and style of the game being played.

And even when gambling isn't a troubled obsession, it's still entertaining for those who go home in empty bags.

For me, the prospect of winning abundant money is the strongest factor why someone is gambling. Then, followed by reasons because gambling is fun and because gambling is fun. The right reason is opium, win or lose, they will continue to gamble again