Anyone here who also likes to read some hentai manga?

I am only reading stuffs at manhwahentai.com .

Could you recommend me any good manga out there I mean the great stories not just pure sex scene's.

Just now, sheenaz.bay said:

I want to recommend some hentai anime titles for you, but I am afraid you have read them. I want to know, what kind of hentai anime genre do you like?

Anything would do ,

I am just bored on those manga that was more on xxx scenes I want to read some interesting stories.

But I enjoy reading some funny hentai manga.

12 minutes ago, xvids said:

Anything would do ,

I am just bored on those manga that was more on xxx scenes I want to read some interesting stories.

But I enjoy reading some funny hentai manga.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

This anime is truly Full Comedy without stories or goals to be achieved. So it's just as entertaining. Tells the daily lives of high school boys, how they are in school and in the community. Sanada High School is a special school for men with our 3 main characters is Tadakuni who looks normal but unfortunately he has a friend who is quite a boarder.

Hidenori with a normal look with glasses makes him look smart but unfortunately his childish nature makes him easy to dissolve in the comedy flow and finally Yoshitake can be said to have a normal look and even cool, even though he looks normal but again he is often the center of bad luck and as long as arising arises.

Well...
I watch and read sometimes hentai manga, and I read those manga titles that are not great by the standards of the 10-20 series, and there people fantasize ... Ohh how they fantasize)
I like the character’s show on the other side of this manga ... the black side))