JstLikeMagyk

How many of you guys follow primedice on social media?

i started to follow them recently but it does not come to my head following them too early just before the time that  i register for the first time on this site  .  following the company that your joining is indeed beneficial because your going to see their latest updates   . 

i see that primedice also do giveaways on thier twitter page but as usual i find it hard to join or to win becuase there also many participants that joined and they are snappy than me   .

also , my notification is fvked up because i recieved so many junk notification that are not really important and the important notification are being dumped  .  it sucks  ....  i guess im going to clean my twitter account first .

I do not imagine how many can follow the primedice on social networks, follow on twiter and telegram, where sometimes I get some bonuses being vip on the site but every day I'm checking the challenges and trivia that occur there

I do participate in the twitter giveaways. Althouh I never won in any of them, but I guess there will be a time I will, I don'y really care about winning. It's just the taking part. However, It's really nice of Eddie doing these giveaways. Also there was a recent $25 one which I heard it got deleted or something, anybody knows something?:P

i follow both, primedice and stake's telegram channels, i used to follow their official page on facebook but they are less active lately, i dont use twitter and unfortunatly i missed many promotions there, i wish they increase the number of promotions on facebook.

you can just go to the social media, and check, how many of us follow, LoL. and well for some time now, won only once, didnt know where winner was posted, and i didnt see, lol i thought get dmed.. and well it expired. 20k sats or smth 

On 16/09/2019 at 06:27, FotisNt said:

I do participate in the twitter giveaways. Althouh I never won in any of them, but I guess there will be a time I will, I don'y really care about winning. It's just the taking part. However, It's really nice of Eddie doing these giveaways. Also there was a recent $25 one which I heard it got deleted or something, anybody knows something?:P

I haven't won any of them either, but it is still nice that they keep them going.  Maybe one of these days...

On 10/09/2019 at 08:59, Gust4v0 said:

im use telegram group pd

you should consider following their twitter stuff too cause they sometimes post hunts and stuff via twitter
bye for now though and enjoy the day or night =P 🌃᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎🌆

On 04/06/2019 at 17:01, rembo2 said:

I always watch for Pd in social networks, so as not to miss something important or interesting to me.

ouh ... I just never pay attention to primedice on social media ... because I myself do not really understand about social media or facebook and the like ...
I am not very interested in social networking in cyberspace, because I am not interested in wanting to know it, even I do not really understand about social networks of children today

I always follow Pd in social networks, so I don't miss something important or interesting

On 4/6/2019 at 16:15, Kate said:

Tôi theo dõi instagram và nó rất hữu ích vì họ đăng về những thách thức mới của họ và những chiến thắng lớn xảy ra trên trang web. 

I do the same so I can keep up to date with upcoming events

10 hours ago, MULYAZH7 said:

Tôi cố gắng ghé thăm bất cứ khi nào có thể, nhưng công việc không phải lúc nào cũng dành thời gian để truy cập Internet.

all you need to do is take a moment to follow them and you will receive notification when any news or event

On 04/06/2019 at 20:31, sheenaz.bay said:

I just followed primedice on the telegram. there they always inform us about primedice, including high rollers and challenges, and certainly those related to gambling

yeah ... i also follow primedice via telegram .. in telegram i get a lot of interesting information about primedice also about races which are always crowded in primedice ...

I intend to join Twitter ... and look for more information about primedice and various other promotions, ... for my weapon when promoting primedice to my friends ...