JstLikeMagyk

How many of you guys follow primedice on social media?

On 04/06/2019 at 20:40, CaptainLorca said:

Well.. every now and then I try it. Not sure if I ever won one...

I mainly share the stuff on Twitter and trying to hook up some refs. As you can imagine.. not so many by now...:‘D

I think in a few years we're gonna see referrals be a massive profit earner again when price goes up to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon bro 😛 imagine even if the crypto userbase increased by 50 % over the next few years we'd still be considered early adopters ;)

Hmm ...
It is sad for me to go, too lazy to go in and watch every time contests, distributions, etc.)
I am a simple person, I sit on the site and on the forum, without these screams in the chat "new competition vk, distribution of discord, cart"
It's not mine to sit like this, sorry)😴😁

8 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

how long did it take you guys to start reaping the rewards from following primedice on social media?

Its never too late to follow them on social media because we are getting new stuff every few days and its good for the players because the site likes to give back so much to the community to make sure they are happy. Just one follow from your side and you get access to all their new posts. It worth spending a few seconds on.

Yes, I follow primedice on all social media except for facebook. Maybe one day I'll flow on Facebook, but for now I focus on Twitter and Instagram. They do seem to be more popular though, so I'm sticking to them :)

I follow them on my Facebook account to know what's the latest news,

Because I also wants to spend time on Facebook and sometimes I forget about things on crypto and those crypto pages would just remind me of it.

And I got to see what they have accomplished.

14 minutes ago, Kate said:

The thing i still dont understand is : Why does primedice use like facebook for promotions ?  Like why ?! Why not just use twitter and instagram and other social media platforms ?

Many people still uses Facebook 🤷‍♀️

On 05/06/2019 at 20:57, Kate said:

The thing i still dont understand is : Why does primedice use like facebook for promotions ?  Like why ?! Why not just use twitter and instagram and other social media platforms ?

I've seen ads for primedice on facebook heaps of times and it does make me wonder if the moneys being wasted because facebook seems to struggle targeting the right people but it'd be pretty hard from the company side to see that marketing effort not having as much reach as it's potential 

I often track PD on the twitter social network everyday. Recently, I participated in pd telegram to see new news and challenges