paddyspub

What is the point of Telegram challenge?

Hello dear Community! We all having fun by participating Telegram challenges (thank you btw), but i don't understand the point of it. If people want to promote and develop Telegram channel than why after 1-2 minutes since the challenge  start they post rules of it in public chat? I think it shoud be fair if the only one answer where https://t.me/OfficialPrimedice (till challenge is not done) . Because what is the point of Telegram giveaway if you know the rules in chat? Share your thoughts below.

29 minutes ago, paddyspub said:

Hello dear Community! We all having fun by participating Telegram challenges (thank you btw), but i don't understand the point of it. If people want to promote and develop Telegram channel than why after 1-2 minutes since the challenge  start they post rules of it in public chat? I think it shoud be fair if the only one answer where https://t.me/OfficialPrimedice (till challenge is not done) . Because what is the point of Telegram giveaway if you know the rules in chat? Share your thoughts below.

I agree if I'm honest all challenges are via primedice and in fact nothing to do with telegram apart from information on what needs to be done on PRIMEDICE and not telegram, so in actual fact it's a primedice challenge promoted by telegram,  I have read in telegram written by primedice that once there telegram channel reaches 1000 members there will be a giveaway but I'm sure that will be also VIA primedice and not directly in telegram which is frustrating as I can't get primedice on the device my telegram is on! So it no use to me really .

thanks anyway primedice and good luck everyone.

Posted (edited)

actually the rules of each challenge are clearly explained in the primedice telegram, there is only a possibility, because the user wants to quickly roll, so most users don't focus too much on reading the rules explained. I know what you mean, like the roll hunt number 77.77. How to win:
1) Put your settings to ROLL OVER 76.99
2) Roll a 77.77
3) Post your winning bet ID in the English chat.
I see a lot of users who post 77.77 but are wrong to pay out, because they don't understand roll over, they only understand pay out and win chance percentage.

and why is the telegram challenge rule explained in the primedice chatroom, the answer, because there is a user who asks "what is the challenge?", so the mod and support will notify him even though the challenge is already running. because not all users have a telegram

Edited by sheenaz.bay

The point of these challenges are to spark life and excitement into the community, and as a way to give back to the players. Nobody is forcing you to join them, it is completely optional. I see it as a fun addition to give back to the users of Primedice.

Telegram is a great way to promote challenges or events, so if you're not logged in Primedice, you receive a notification about it, anyways i think the rules were well explained in the Telegram post.

43 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Telegram is a great way to promote challenges or events, so if you're not logged in Primedice, you receive a notification about it, anyways i think the rules were well explained in the Telegram post.

With a user who spends a lot of time on the Telegram platform like me, this will be one of the great suggestions. Primedice always creates events with great rewards, I don't want to miss any events that are going on. Therefore, Channel Telegram will be the preferred option.

Because you can optimize your strategies faster than everyone that reads the smaller explanations at the Primedice's Chat.

You can start to bet way faster than regular users who are not on telegram. So being on telegram it benefits you the most.

Also telegram makes you waste less computation than having a browser opened in case you are lerking around just for giveaways.

I like all kinds of challenges, and the Telegram challenge is another great opportunity to win more coins. I think that when the link is sent in the chat on the telegram is for more people to enter the telegram. I think it's a way to advertise the Telegram channel.

But at another point of view, I think that only the telegram link should be sent to the chat and not the rules, because that makes it comfortable and the person will not enter the telegram since it receives everything chewed in the chat. My answer is that only the telegram link should be sent to the chat with a message saying: "Challenge on the telegram, to participate you have to be enrolled in the telegram!"

Most players try their best to not say the instructions in chat. The others are just too damn lazy to read lol

That's why I always say wrong instructions :D 

It's their fault for not reading it anyway~

i got a qustion with this one.... does everyone who ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎is serious about winning essentially always use dicebot?

Primedice and Stake use telegram to promote their giveaways and promotions. I am sure not everyone has enough time available to check the chat on the website every 10 minutes to see if there is a new race or something similar and it's just easier to activate notifications on your telegram channel and you know instantly when there is a new giveaway launched. 

2 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

i got a qustion with this one.... does everyone who ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎is serious about winning essentially always use dicebot?

Umm for dicebot yes they will have it kept ready but for other games that is in stake nope since there are a lot and i think that using dicebot isnt fair for others who are in mobile. 

Well, I guess just to keep us updated about upcoming updates or races and coupons. I pretty much like that Telegram channel ideas while we can't be online 24/7 and it's useful to rechieve notifications about events.

32 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, I guess just to keep us updated about upcoming updates or races and coupons. 

Yeah for updates why use telegram than forum because forum almost all the players have an account here and are active for some time of the day so why use the telegram channel ? 

On 04/06/2019 at 16:47, Kate said:

Well they giving away free money so what is the problem with that xD even if they use pd chat so what ? You have a chance to win money lol.

I agree with you Kate, at first I weren't sure off it, but now it's clear it's for marketing and promotions, great idea 

xlmcoins

17 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yeah for updates why use telegram than forum because forum almost all the players have an account here and are active for some time of the day so why use the telegram channel ? 

Well, not everyone's able to have access to Forum like 24/7, and so, we are able to know both from forum/telegram about the upcomming updates, so, it's not a bad idea at all.