bankbank

Sickhouse's trading

Posted (edited)

https://twitter.com/BTCIsJustAFly

Todays/Yesterdays trades - the One was a shot in the dark that backfired, had to eat that loss. Whatever no big deal I rarely lose on trading.

I strongly suggest trading people to follow my advice as I've made a "small" fortune of my trading.

tmp.jpg

Edited by bankbank

3 minutes ago, bankbank said:

I strongly suggest trading people to follow my advice as I've made a "small" fortune of my trading.

Ok so what is your advice with regards to trading? I would love to learn more about crypto trading myself, so please do shoot some ideas if that's what you aimed to do with this post :)

Just now, williamsh said:

Ok so what is your advice with regards to trading? I would love to learn more about crypto trading myself, so please do shoot some ideas if that's what you aimed to do with this post :)

I edited in my twitter account. I am going to update it daily is my goal so people can follow my trades and make bank.

42 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Yesterday I bought the one coin at 268 yesterday, but unfortunately it dropped and it still struggling at thr moment.

Yes I recon its most likely not going to rise again, so sell them off is my advice - as high as you can ofc.

8 hours ago, bankbank said:

I edited in my twitter account. I am going to update it daily is my goal so people can follow my trades and make bank.

Add some more content to it as for a sweet avatar for representing you ;)

Waiting on more of those updates from you, thank you for the feedback so far.

6 hours ago, Cathiee said:

Buy bnb and hold for 1 year it will go 50 usd each

And how you know it will reach 50 usd? :D Such speculations are only speculations you can not be certain about it.

I would like this thread to be free of speculations such as the quote below me. You can ask me questions about what you think X is going to be worth in Y months but I will most likely answer no fucking idea since crypto can turn around so fast. That being said BNB could be worth a lot in some time seeing how big binance is.

1 hour ago, DreamStage said:

Add some more content to it as for a sweet avatar for representing you ;)

Waiting on more of those updates from you, thank you for the feedback so far.

And how you know it will reach 50 usd? :D Such speculations are only speculations you can not be certain about it.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

I would love to back on trading , i just need a nice start amount to make some decent profit... Best of luck on your trades @bankbank :)

Thanks MrNice!

Update incomming!

2 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Tell me what amount for a beginner should start trading and advise the platform for trading.

Binance.com amount 0.01 minimum imo but you can start with 0.001 as well.

https://twitter.com/BTCIsJustAFly updated

19 hours ago, cryptomonkey said:

sure, i am interested! where do i start? teach me to start trading..

Where do you start? Make an account on a platform such as Bitstamp, Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex etc. Then you just follow my twitter (its not gonna stay free forevery though).

12 hours ago, Kate said:

Been in trading too for around 7 months now going to be 8 soon but i want to ask which platform do you use to buy and sell and how much profits have you gotten in total ? 

I started at BTC-E 2014 but this was when I was learning so never made profit due to fees (lol).

Then I swapped to Bitstamp, they closed my account after I had traded for maybe $10m.

Moved to Bitfinex where I stayed til a couple of months ago since they had a big scandal and I think they are gonna crash sooner or later (this is my fav platform - but €10k min deposit / withdrawal is  a lot for most). Still got the acc left but dont trust that site anymore which is sad cuz they had the best security.

Now I am at Binance trading.

Profit I have no idea but its more than $20k easy.. Reason I have no idea is I spent a lot on drugs so hard to keep track.

Last 2 years 2k + trades and 95% of them has been profitable.

Just now, cryptomonkey said:

so how much do i need to start?

There is no minimum, but you need to be able to cover your trading fees. Personally I would never trade with less than 0.01. But 0.0011 is also doable.

https://twitter.com/BTCIsJustAFly UPDATED.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8VWgMyUYAE5lPZ?format=jpg&name=large

On 11/06/2019 at 04:06, bankbank said:

Updated a few hours ago. https://twitter.com/BTCIsJustAFly
Get into trading people it's like gambling but more lucrative.

But that's for a small opened window till the market's starts busting all over the place for every kind of cryptocurrency.

Basically you are running against a no man's land trying to get the most out of others investments :D

Kinda a pronzi scheme where you get the profits from other investments xD

On 28/06/2019 at 15:03, sheenaz.bay said:

I've never done a trade, I want to try but don't know how to do it. I am interested in

Well started with the basic trading markets with crypto currencies.

Go for some alt coins which have big volume trading per 24 hours and high market cap.

Also check if it's an active coin, if its dead just skip it as you wont have many market fluctuations which is the principle for you to get those profits ;)

Check some google guides on how to trade properly and how to place trades.

3 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Well started with the basic trading markets with crypto currencies.

Go for some alt coins which have big volume trading per 24 hours and high market cap.

Also check if it's an active coin, if its dead just skip it as you wont have many market fluctuations which is the principle for you to get those profits ;)

Check some google guides on how to trade properly and how to place trades.

I have searched for articles related to trading several times, but I am difficult to understand just by reading it. I want to immediately break and there are tutors who teach it directly