Kate

Will mining all the bitcoins cause problem ?

So bitcoin we all jnow about it and use it mostly in the online world for various things . And now since there are only a few coins left to mine. I have a question . It is kind of a basic question and you may have asked it to yourself before.

What if all the coins were mined and no coins were in circulation ? Will this prevent new people from entering the crypto space ?

I guess maybe on some level but there will always be traders so i guess no but let me know what you think. Hope that bitcoins dont get mined so quick.

By the post, I realized that bitcoin is shrinking in the market 2 times every year.

This is certainly a problem for miners, but let's see it from the other side. If there is little bitcoin on the market, then its price will rise to heaven, When will that Bitcoin for miners will be very small, then with the hype, there will be more demand for bitcoin, which means an increase in demand entails an increase in the price itself.

I think that miners will be less, but collectors will be much more, and until the BTC goes out to the end, people will get a crypt as soon as possible ... Well, this is my opinion 😄

No, once all the coins have been mined, "miners" will make their money by charging transaction fees (instead of taking a bit of bitcoin for themself with each block that they mine). So that will still incentivise them to work :)

No there won't be any sort of problem.

Here are some infos for you: 
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/
https://www.investopedia.com/tech/what-happens-bitcoin-after-21-million-mined/

Once Bitcoin miners have unlocked all the Bitcoins, the planet's supply will essentially be tapped out, unless Bitcoin's protocol is changed to allow for a larger supply.
Supporters of Bitcoin say that, like gold, the fixed supply of the currency means that banks are kept in check and not allowed to arbitrarily issue fiduciary media.

On 02/06/2019 at 15:03, Dboyeric said:

I think price of bitcoin will equal $1 to 1 satoshi, if there are no more bitcoin to be mined.

That will just be impossible :) Because not everyone will be selling their Bitcoins immediatly and because the market will be on steady holding just like GOLD is.

Eventually someone will come up with a newer plan of increasing the max possible allowed bitcoins to exist to update the algorithm from it's root. Just like IPv4 vs IPv6

14 hours ago, DreamStage said:

That will just be impossible :) Because not everyone will be selling their Bitcoins immediatly and because the market will be on steady holding just like GOLD is.

Eventually someone will come up with a newer plan of increasing the max possible allowed bitcoins to exist to update the algorithm from it's root. Just like IPv4 vs IPv6

You're correct, they will always be an upgrade.

I think that after the extraction of all bitcoins, their price will significantly increase and stabilize. I don't think this could be a problem. Or come up with something new, because progress does not stand still.

Lol. I think when the last bitcoin, I think the entire bitcoin world will crash. It's so hard to understand, because I feel the last bitcoin should be mined after the Year 2120. If my calculations is so riggt, then I should be out of this World, and I won't experience the headache.🤣

But I feel at the time, technology would have gone ar and new thing would hav popped up that will make the generation then divert from bitcoin. Because if you feel bitcoin will for more than 200 years, then you have not been following the trend on how the world is moving fast. The world is evolving faster as th day goes by. 

So by that time, I don't expect the generation then not to have created another way of making money or spending money by the time people will stop mining. It is as simple as that.

The mining process involves validating transactions and producing new blocks, aka new coins, and the algorithm increases in difficulty over time to adjust the average manufacturing time. But there are some cryptocurrency that cannot be mined

Everyone is wondering about this issue and it has been a big problem for mining and encryption workers in general, but recently we have heard a lot that there is a new strategy to recover lost currencies and a large amount of new currencies will be pumped to revive the crypto market and determine the number of mines in mining sites that workers can The mines are extracted