Jump to content
Nedzi

Recovering and loan

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Imagine this, man coming to you and said can you give me some crypto you ask how much he said 10k sats (before I said anything that's not much I almost even don't care for that 10k sats, almost) and you are that good person and you give him those sats and said return them in half hour long story short after 10 hours you ask for that person and that person just said tomorrow... I give money to people 3 times only one return them fast and I respect that more then anything. People if you take loan from someone that don't mean that you can hold crypto as much as you want, we all want to play. How you can expect that people respect you if you don't respect them. You made a deal / you agree with deal. It is not big deal really.

Now imagine persons who give loan and never get back crypto?... Story for other time. 

It is not in my attention to be rude or anything else. Just trying to make a little point. No offence. Love you all!

Edited by Nedzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loaning is super risky, and it is not always easy to tell scammers from legit users in the beginning. You can get good at it though, but it's true what you said. If you randomly give loans to people, 90% of them will run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I myself am
1) I can ask for a trifle, so that I can bend, as if by some fun)
2) I can borrow large numbers that pierce some hit x
But I am in the second case, then 2-3 days after draining I work as a waiter and take a scholarship to return the debt, and in addition I throw a little as a thank you ...
Of course, this is a terrible feeling when a person asks and you give it, but he hasn’t had a month ago, and there is a seo project, but I’m used to it and it’s not so trusting to everyone. Of course, after winning, I can give it to the chat, but This already gifts on friendly to their chat)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nedzi said:

Imagine this, man coming to you and said can you give me some crypto you ask how much he said 10k sats (before I said anything that's not much I almost even don't care for that 10k sats, almost) and you are that good person and you give him those sats and said return them in half hour long story short after 10 hours you ask for that person and that person just said tomorrow... I give money to people 3 times only one return them fast and I respect that more then anything. People if you take loan from someone that don't mean that you can hold crypto as much as you want, we all want to play. How you can expect that people respect you if you don't respect them. You made a deal / you agree with deal. It is not big deal really.

Now imagine persons who give loan and never get back crypto?... Story for other time. 

It is not in my attention to be rude or anything else. Just trying to make a little point. No offence. Love you all!

It is not about the money it is about their dignity.

They should always keep up with their end of the bargain you already did your part so they should also do theirs.

But there are also times when people would get their money delay than their expected time,But it is always to pay for the loan even if it's late rather than just forgetting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me the intensity of interaction with someone is important to measure whether it can be helped or not. First there must be a long time built chemistry. The matter of borrowing something is part of helping others. We ourselves are sometimes in a situation of 'forced' to borrow because of urgency. But borrowing it even with friends must have ethics, do not because of the trivial items or quantities we ignore the returns. Even if it's not fixed time, it must be confirmed first. This is important as 'our good intentions' for the 'good intentions' that have been given by the lender. This is to maintain good relations, and as a credit point when we really need a bigger loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nedzi said:

Now imagine persons who give loan and never get back crypto?... Story for other time. 

How does this come in the purview of "Primedice Discussion"? Lending here has been officially stopped since a year now. Whatever you lend to your "friends" here is solely at your own risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I sometimes give something as a 'loan' and never expect it to come back .. that way I never get disappointed lol

in gambling you better tip people, lending is problematic

Edited by Nesyeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just curious to know what you guys gain / get by loaning to unknown Gamblers who you have no clue who they are.

It is just like gambling your life with a person you do not know in real life and getting killed in the back, stabbed with a knife....

Just loan to those friends you know well and specially from real life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2019 at 07:57, rembo2 said:

Money and debts spoil people. I lost so many friends and after that I said enough for myself. And after that, I never give a loan.

Yeah well even the concept of loaning someone money so they can gamble is the same as loaning someone money so they can buy drugs just doesn't make much sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well that's why primedice removed the lending system because they were too stuck off people just creating alts and scamming. 

previously primedice had a loan system? Sorry, I asked, because I'm still new here, it's still around 2 months here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

previously primedice had a loan system? Sorry, I asked, because I'm still new here, it's still around 2 months here

Yup they did but they had to remove it because they had to face a lot of issues with scammers so they Reginald it from the marketplace section. Btw people did the lending not pd .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kate said:

Yup they did but they had to remove it because they had to face a lot of issues with scammers so they Reginald it from the marketplace section. Btw people did the lending not pd .

but now a lot of moneylenders in Primedice. have you ever heard that? I don't know who the person is, but I've heard of moneylenders in Primedice who can give us a loan of coins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

but now a lot of moneylenders in Primedice. have you ever heard that? I don't know who the person is, but I've heard of moneylenders in Primedice who can give us a loan of coins

A lot of things happen underground, which everyone is aware of but tend to not get bothered about. As I said, whoever gives out money to other players here is doing so at their own risk. Since this has nothing to do with primedice this thread is now being locked.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×