Kate

What if bitcoin dropped ? How much would you lose ?

Ok so bitcoin had roared a lot and with it had bought many people to buy and keep bitcoin to expect and earn a lot of money but i have a question

What if bitcoin dropped all the way to a 1 dollar ? How much money would you investors loseon the spot ? 

For me i guess i would lose like 120 bucks right on the spot if bitcoin did drop to 1 dollar.

Well ... this will be the next 5-6 years, I think, but as long as there is a coin, the price will become larger.

But if it falls to $ 1, then this is generally the destruction of all investors and miners. I myself think that instead of BTC the same expensive but new crypto-currency in large quantities)

But practice shows that this coin is unpredictable and various predictions from popular analysts in the form of 50-100k $ for a BTC may turn out to be true 🤑

8 hours ago, williamsh said:

It depends how much it goes down to. If it goes down about $3000, I will break even, but if it goes to $1, all of us here will have lost a ton of money which we invested into bitcoin.

He just said to $1....

Anyway i would lose roughly about 20.000, probabily more ;) Considering i can get more from gambling in the meantime and meanwhile the course of the drop event.

Also it could vary according with some specific exchangers.

I bought BTC for $ 3800 and now I'm still profitable but I don't want to sell. I want to sell it at a higher price.

I wont lose something I guess, since I got no self control and im always betting any amount i get, or withdrawing to cash and have fun which happened everytime actually.xD

I guess it would make difference only if i was HODLing, which I do not do. Might do it in the future if I see a lower price anyways, or with a lower coin while btc seems to pumped enough already, which make people dont wanna buy right now.

I do not choose Bitcoin as a portfolio. So if Bitcoin falls, I would be happy because the price difference in pairs of Altcoin / BTC pairs helps me get more profit.

On 06/06/2019 at 16:11, Blairsy said:

if you play the game correctly, you can also gain when the market down..

Yeah and specially if you HODL your coins then for sure you will come out on top against the price drop and any subsequential drops.

On 08/06/2019 at 13:09, mutrang23 said:

I do not choose Bitcoin as a portfolio. So if Bitcoin falls, I would be happy because the price difference in pairs of Altcoin / BTC pairs helps me get more profit.

That's the way to do it you know, Doug Polk even mentioned that few months ago back in January, February. He was saying the exact same thing as you could lose everything if you stay on the same place with using the same coin for everything.

You should always diversify and that's what both Primedice and Stake provides us with these multi coins.

If my stashed up BTC gets to 1$ from 8k$, then that's the end of BTC with some people. I might just sleep for days and not attend to anyone, because I will keep blaming myself why I never saw it coming. Jeez that's dead ass dangerous and not cool. I will definitely be down.

Even back at 5k$ from 8k$, I will definitely blame myself why I keep on stashing it up when it can drop without notice, so to 1k, it is so ridiculous. 

I think I might just convert some of my BTC to other coins, so that I won't have stroke at last.

if true bitcoin returns to $ 1 maybe I will lose around 100 $. but I will not experience this because I would prefer to sell bitcoin when he experiences a 50% decline.
in my opinion bitcoin returns to $ 1 very unlikely, if one night manages to return to 1 $ there will be hundreds of people who go crazy.

On 15/06/2019 at 03:45, Dboyeric said:

I lose nothing if Bitcoin drop down to less than $1, it will only become a huge opportunity for me to buy crypto if it does drop

That's the spirit right there ;)

You are lucky that you do not need to lose anything rather then thinking positive. Many have wished to be just like you when all started by the way ;)

You will lose money only when sell btc for less than You bought it. So if the bitcoin will drop to 3k$, don't sell it. I really doubt it will drop to this level, but bitcoin market is open and not regulated, so if some whales try to sell in the same time, it could happen.

In my opinion bitcoin will be raising all the time for the next year.