Kate

Has anyone even won the jackpot now ?

Do you believe in luck? Do you think you will become rich suddenly? I guess no one solves jackpots on Primedice if anyone jackpots will announce on this forum.

I think there were no winners because of jackpot ammount, but I saw on chat that someone was writing that one active user won last week, mby she will tell something more =-)

No one has won Primedice JP yet. Probabilistically it is possible but very unlikely to happen regarding conditions to win it .

I already said it like 100 times, in my opinion it is useless to let it as it is now , it's a good way to promote PD. However it would be better to make a new one even for promotion purposes.

On 03/06/2019 at 23:48, MrNice23 said:

No one has won Primedice JP yet. Probabilistically it is possible but very unlikely to happen regarding conditions to win it .

I already said it like 100 times, in my opinion it is useless to let it as it is now , it's a good way to promote PD. However it would be better to make a new one even for promotion purposes.

I agree with your statement. it's very difficult to win the jackpot. the possibility is always there, but if you think logically, 6 years primedice stands, no one wins the jackpot. So, how many years does it take for Primedice users to win the jackpot?

On 02/06/2019 at 15:11, Noeprellik1 said:

Nobody has win the jackpot. As far as I know, zoltan has rolled 77.77 two in a row but with a zero basebet 😢

Damn woah that is so sad like seriously i would literally break my computer i swear if i was in that position bad luck zoltan :( wish he has 1 bet sat on the bet 😛 .

17 hours ago, Kate said:

Damn woah that is so sad like seriously i would literally break my computer i swear if i was in that position bad luck zoltan :( wish he has 1 bet sat on the bet 😛 .

Even he bet 1 sats, he wont win that jackpot 😂. We need minumum 10,000 sats to win those jackpot

5 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Even he bet 1 sats, he wont win that jackpot 😂. We need minumum 10,000 sats to win those jackpot

Oh ok lol i thought our was a bet of 1 sat didnt know 10 sats wow lol. That makes it impossible to win unless some rich guy comes just top bust some money and hits it. Thought it was 1 sat xD

On 03/06/2019 at 14:49, Zoltan said:

I have hit 77.77 twice in a row 5 times already. But all of my bets were with zero or few satoshis, so i was not eligible for the jackpot. Statistically it is bound to happen once every 100 million rolls, so theoretically we have had already ~317 hits like this. Most of them probably with low bets or by people who didn't even see that they hit it :P I also check them only once per a few months as i store all my bets, but i would probably miss them all if i didn't use any bots for it...

really? means the chance to win a jackpot is possible. because I am actually lazy to think of winning a jackpot, because I think logically, for 6 years Primedice exists, no one user has won the jackpot, but after reading your comment, I can now think of winning a jackpout as possible. just put the bet according to the rules we have to think about, because for me the bet to win the jackpot is too big