Kate

Has anyone even won the jackpot now ?

So there is a jackpot in primedice and we all know about it and the jackpot has like 100 something bitcoins which is a lot of money and bitcoins and my question is

Has anyone ever even one a single bitcoin or any amount from this jackpot ? Or have you seen a peron who has at least won the jackpot ? 

And also is anyone even trying to hit this jackpot ? 

I heard that some mod won it already. Not sure if it is real or who it is though. He also said it was way back 2017. But i wasn't here yet at the time.

From the very beginning of the game, I thought that jackpot is a myth 😆
And about those who "potentially" could not winner the ear to the spirit. Even if there is a man who wins the jackpot, he will immediately withdraw, but beggars will follow him)

Of course, I would like at least 1/10000 of the jackpot, but my wash it already unreal 😁

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

I heard that some mod won it already. 

Oh really lol wonder why they dont share the name among other or have a bug announcement tho. Do you know at least the first name of the person ? 

I play the PD recently, I know that there is a jackpot but only now I learned that the prize fund is 100 btc. About the fact that someone won did not hear, I think if it really happened, everyone would know

No one has won this Jackpot v2 so far as it's very hard to achieve such achievement. Nevertheless there are rumors (specially on Bitcointalk's Primedice's Official Topic) that devs will be working on a new Jackpot system to make things sort of easier as right now is just IMPOSSIBLE to grab any kind of jackpot payout xD

Imagine taking ages just to hit that Jackpot. Right now it looks like some dead feature of Primedice =/

Probabilistic ally speaking it is possible to hit the jackpot. But there also needs to be a minimum wager to get a decent percentage of it. Hitting zero wager bets on that special number leads to a waste of bet. I am sure by this time this number has been hit several times but they have been on zero wager bets aka pre-rolls.

@Zoltan can tell you more about this experience.

On 03/06/2019 at 16:25, stakeneich said:

i didnt hear anything about a winner since im here.

imagine i would win it :D 2hours of chat rains confirmed.  

haha I'd hope anyone that won it would be pretty generous 😛 but yeah like I said you kinda need to be balling from the start to even be eligible which sucks.

14 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Probabilistic ally speaking it is possible to hit the jackpot. But there also needs to be a minimum wager to get a decent percentage of it. Hitting zero wager bets on that special number leads to a waste of bet. I am sure by this time this number has been hit several times but they have been on zero wager bets aka pre-rolls.

@Zoltan can tell you more about this experience.

I have hit 77.77 twice in a row 5 times already. But all of my bets were with zero or few satoshis, so i was not eligible for the jackpot. Statistically it is bound to happen once every 100 million rolls, so theoretically we have had already ~317 hits like this. Most of them probably with low bets or by people who didn't even see that they hit it :P I also check them only once per a few months as i store all my bets, but i would probably miss them all if i didn't use any bots for it...

On 03/06/2019 at 19:49, Zoltan said:

I have hit 77.77 twice in a row 5 times already. But all of my bets were with zero or few satoshis, so i was not eligible for the jackpot. Statistically it is bound to happen once every 100 million rolls, so theoretically we have had already ~317 hits like this. Most of them probably with low bets or by people who didn't even see that they hit it :P I also check them only once per a few months as i store all my bets, but i would probably miss them all if i didn't use any bots for it...

That's interesting thanks for the math Zoltan and it has been claimed atleast once officially too hasn't it ?

On 02/06/2019 at 10:41, Noeprellik1 said:

Nobody has win the jackpot. As far as I know, zoltan has rolled 77.77 two in a row but with a zero basebet 😢

Well no sane player would be willing to roll 0.01btc continuously and hoping to hit 77.77 twice in a row, i heard it has been rolled only twice since thr creation of primedice. 

Posted (edited)

i heared its possible when you rich 120-150 million bets. Two same number twice in a row, chances is so misereble. You can ask Ed or moderators to be sure is there happened or not.

Edited by paddyspub

You need to throw more money to be able to hit that jackpot..only for rish ones..