xvids

ICO Bounties...

Are there still bounty hunter here could you tell us how was your recent bounties?

Is it still profitable ?

We have seen that most of this ICO bounties has been a scam or failed to reach their goals.

Kindly tell us how was your latest bounty and what project are ypu promoting now?

I almost got scammed on an ICO bounty. For that reason, and because the coins mostly become worthless, they are just not worth it in my opinion. Sure, some legit coins may offer legit bounties that may be worth something one day. But it seems like that is no longer the norm anymore.

Posted (edited)

It seems to me that ICO of the TokenGO platform is promising / For me, as a beginner, everything is very clear and open. I hope tokens will grow in value after the end)
It definitely pleases.

And I hope that soon we will see more and more new projects. 😁

Oh, and found a little more information:

https://icobounty.io

Edited by AHCareP

6 hours ago, AHCareP said:

It seems to me that ICO of the TokenGO platform is promising / For me, as a beginner, everything is very clear and open. I hope tokens will grow in value after the end)
It definitely pleases.

And I hope that soon we will see more and more new projects. 😁

Oh, and found a little more information:

https://icobounty.io

It look's like you have been around for a couple of years in crypto so why would you state that you are a beginner?

To be honest I lost trust in ICO back in 2018 where most of the ICO's that I followed has been a scam or up till now hasn't been listed on a single exchange(except for decentralized one's).

On 02/06/2019 at 05:50, williamsh said:

I almost got scammed on an ICO bounty. For that reason, and because the coins mostly become worthless, they are just not worth it in my opinion. Sure, some legit coins may offer legit bounties that may be worth something one day. But it seems like that is no longer the norm anymore.

Do you know any ICO what is not scam :) ?

1 hour ago, sypekkk said:

Do you know any ICO what is not scam :) ?

At the moment I do not, it is all still very new to me. Being in a position where I almost got scammed put me off, but I will try do some more research and get back into it one day :)

Most creators of ICOs just want to start a project without completing it. 

They collect people's coin, then stop the project. So must bounty hunters finds it very hard to venture into a new ICO with the fear of been scammed. 

I was involved in procuring some few coins that I thought was good and had good value for the future, now they are just wasting. They are now too useless and I have wasted some of my good coin in purchasing them. 

PS: You can still trust some sites that reviews ICOs and tell you if this is a good ICO or not. They are just reviews. But at least 40% of the reviews might be true.