Blairsy

Just paly and earn

I would like to share this with you guys as I made some good free cryptocurrency, I am always looking on utube for good apps and come across a channel called cryptocurrency apps the apps are good and do pay.. so if you fancy alook here the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaxC5OhtI6-OBVy1jQBRhNA

I know alot of people dont have the money to buy crypto so I hope this help...

This is why i do so much rain as i get it for nothing

Ready steady crypto!

Check the channel out plus it gives free cryptocurrency away

And good luck 😃

Those are basically DAppshttps://blockgeeks.com/guides/dapps/

Here's an example of how you can develop some and play with them: https://www.stateofthedapps.com/

Sure Game owners can implement their own payment methods with Blockchain -> Bitcoin transactions, but DApps is just the better version

Interesting, so do you earn random coins, or actual bitcoins, and other well known crypto currencies? If so, then I will be keen to join the giveaways :) I am not too keen on getting random coins which nobody knows about because they are usually worthless.

i use the app to get nano coins, Nano coins are $1.40 as soon as i withdraw the nano i move it over to binance and sell it and buy bitcoin also the same with the Bitcoin cash app.. its free crypto why not i say..

On 02/06/2019 at 01:22, williamsh said:

Interesting, so do you earn random coins, or actual bitcoins, and other well known crypto currencies? If so, then I will be keen to join the giveaways :) I am not too keen on getting random coins which nobody knows about because they are usually worthless.

I also want to see some proof I have been using some paid apps before but some of them would only pay when you achieve a certain number of referral.

And most of the time paid apps are for referral only you couldn't earn unless you invite some people to use the app.

22 hours ago, Blairsy said:

i use the app to get nano coins, Nano coins are $1.40 as soon as i withdraw the nano i move it over to binance and sell it and buy bitcoin also the same with the Bitcoin cash app.. its free crypto why not i say..

Do you mind sharing the withdrawal receipt or even the wallet screenshot that you have received the coin ? Just to be sure that it pays and wont scam us in any way or sort for the work  

Posted (edited)

Ok so this is what I withdraw of the app, I need take a photo of my wallet as I can't screenshot in the wallet 

Screenshot_20190605-194241_QuiCrypto.jpg

So this is my nano wallet receiving the nano 

Same amounts as on the app.. 

All apps on this channel pay.

Trade this then on a platform for whatever coin you want..

Over $20 in two days why not its free

Screenshot_20190605-195737_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Blairsy

Hi Blairsy, thanks for ur app, I downloaded and played the three apps for XMR, Ltc, And Steller, I exhausted d energy  and extra energies on d three app, made withdrawal to my coinbase account, the total worth in USD is less than 1cent, apart from refferal is there other way I can increase my earnings?

Posted (edited)
On 05/06/2019 at 15:49, Blairsy said:

Ok so this is what I withdraw of the app, I need take a photo of my wallet as I can't screenshot in the wallet 

(...)

Hum interesting, thank you for such screenshots providing evidence of the withdrawls (profits).

How much time you take for such profit amounts by the way?

Edited by DreamStage

Posted (edited)

i make upto 16 nano in 24 hours but thats for about 4 hours of the day playing the games as i know how to complete the games very quickly, as long as you got a different phone tablet etc you can do it as many time as you like better than a part time job

Edited by Blairsy

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Blairsy said:

i make upto 16 nano in 24 hours but thats for about 4 hours of the day playing the games as i know how to complete the games very quickly, as long as you got a different phone tablet etc you can do it as many time as you like better than a part time job

Oh that's sweet to hear. It does feel it's very easy to play and earn some in such small daily basis lifespawn :P

I wonder if there is some restrictions or limitations concernign the max amount of time you can spend playing those games.

Edited by DreamStage