Hello everyone guys, how you think, alot strategies have bad finish, play manual or automatic, but if play and control you statistics, for example, we making preroll and then have reds streak going play, my favorite odds 10x, if i made 200 rolls and have only 15 green, I wait then streak is over, for first green, and begin betting, only if I seen, again for example, 22 green for 230-240 rolls I stop and begin play  from new seed. 

That is basically how probabilistics work. Eventually you will end up busting because of those red streaks.

If you try to gamble as a reset by changing your seed that will probabily change your odds a little bit but the chances for you to lose are still going to be there. Also when you change a seed you are reseting your odds for winning multiple times in a row from your previous seed as you have made tons of bets already on your previous seed that means you will be hitting those greens with more chances than before.

I personally use prerolls, although they don't always work, and sometime cause you frustration when you hit the payout during a pre roll, or the payout just never comes. Either way, bankroll management is the most important consideration in any strategy that you use.

On 31/05/2019 at 02:44, Noeprellik1 said:

Nowadays I use small payout and small base bets. Even its not a guarantee I wont bust, at least its the only way to train my patience and control my greed

That is the proper spirit and strategy you should be doing to get higher profits than using high payouts and lose everything in vain.

Still you will might bust in terms of red streaks of course as there is no such thing as 100% profitable strategy till the end.

in my opinion, the number that comes out when rolling the dice is the number that comes out of the seed we choose.
if you replace the seed after going through a long red, then it is tantamount to nonsense ... because actually the chance of you finding the green line on the first seed is probably near ... but, if you replace your seed, then you reset the bet again you made before.

indeed in reality no one can predict the seeds until now. there are only possibilities.
in my opinion, use your feelings. believe yourself and always think positively.

I like to play a lot using this kind of payout, sometimes I win a lot, sometimes I lose everything too. But I realized that if I have small money range then I should start my replay of bets with a small value to withstand the red results for a long time. You know that sometimes a value in this 10x payout range can even take 100, 150 or 200 bets, and when this happens we run the risk of losing if the initial bet value is high, or if the replay at stake is small. I need more wisdom in this type of game, because as I have experienced and experienced this game a lot I know that it can make me win very high or make me lose a lot too if I am not careful. And how do you play with this payout?