ralm2705

What requirements are necessary to receive rain from RAINBOT?

Hello

I frequently received rain from RAINBOT, but for two weeks I have not received anything.

Will the requirements to opt for this benefit change?

regards

50 minutes ago, Kate said:

Lol, ¿por qué dependes de la lluvia para siempre? Han cambiado los requisitos ahora tienes que apostar más para que llueva el bot.

Hello
It is not depend, is to lose a benefit you get for the achievements on the page.
What is it then that must be contributed to opt again for the RAINBOT?

24 minutes ago, ralm2705 said:

Hello
It is not depend, is to lose a benefit you get for the achievements on the page.
What is it then that must be contributed to opt again for the RAINBOT?

Look it is completely dependent on the amount of wager done in the minute or time frame during the rainbot counts the top people and then it rains on them. 

1 hour ago, sid027sp said:

To get rain do this thing

1) let Hi - Hello to people

2) share your bets

3) tip other or your bank account

Rainbot will surely consider you . 

Thanks

-Sid027sp

I do all this, but the rain passes me by. Maybe I have some kind of sin.

2 hours ago, Leshak841 said:

Hago todo esto, pero la lluvia me pasa. Tal vez tengo algún tipo de pecado.

And will it be possible to know if there is any sin? that must be what happens.
If that is the case they should notify it to know in what way it was wrong to transgress

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

Debes chatear en la sala de chat y apostar una cantidad decente de monedas. Creo que también es necesario que no tengas habilitado el modo fantasma (así que desactívalo) y haz públicas tus estadísticas. Eso debería hacerte elegible para ganar algunas lluvias.:)

How is phantom mode disabled?

rainbot gives coins randomly. with the user must be active in the chatroom and of course the wager must be, if your wager is inferior to other users, there is a possibility that you will not get rain even if you are active in the chatroom

8 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Tienes que estar activo en la sala de chat y apostar un poco. Creo que la competición es 50:50 entre la apuesta y el chat.

Hello

Definitely something changed since May 23. Before it always received rain, from that date nothing. In one day I played 0.6 ltc and wrote several times in the chat and nothing.

I must be with some fault and I must be somehow vetoed with the RAINBOT

The bad thing is that there is no way to verify that

I will create another account and I will try. I know that to be in the chat you must have played more than $ 100

1stly, rainbot is randomly, you don't have to get so worked up because of rainbot. If you wanna play, don't wait for rainbot.

2ndly, I think the way the rainbot distributes her coins is now different. Now you have to let your bets be opened and be seen before you are allowed to share from the goodies. If you do this and you still dont see rainbot then you should pray for real luck.

Mainly you have to become an Active Char User to become legible for all kinds of Rainbot rains.

You should also do some wagering before waiting for Rains.

Here's some information regarding Rainbot FAQ from 4 years ago (You should verify if you are not blacklisted as well)

For one week I don't receive tips from being active in chat or wagering. something is wrong there. the only thing it changed for me, is that I wagred a lot to starting getting rakeback. Is this done in purpose, so the user that receives rakeback will not receive rain tips?

It's not about profit from rain bot tips, but rather cool things on Primedice, that makes people stay here and enjoy chatting during playing.

Plus, I don't receive 3k sat per post on forum. You will get this amount after ... I don't know how much time and forum activity is needed to actually get this far.

On 26/06/2019 at 03:04, hubinator said:

It's not about profit from rain bot tips, but rather cool things on Primedice, that makes people stay here and enjoy chatting during playing.

Plus, I don't receive 3k sat per post on forum. You will get this amount after ... I don't know how much time and forum activity is needed to actually get this far.

Well first of all you have to earn your place and show yourself to both mods and the community that you are a trusted person, not alt account for example and you do in fact want to provide activity and knowledge (contribute) on the Forum (considering the 3k sat per post and you just want to get some satoshis without providing quality content in return).

About the rain bot it's kinda the same thing: You need to be (active) Primedice gambler for a certain amount (i believe) and contribute to the chat. Also if i remember correctly you can not be at rainbot's black list (ban one and trusted user, probabily after achieving a certain wagering you want to contact @hui if you never get it in the future).

Start building your reputation for everyone to see you are a contributor and trusted gambler.

Edited by DreamStage

Just to clarify things: The current rainbot has nothing to do with me, nor with what I made as rain-bot back in 2014. The algorithm works entirely differently, takes other things into account and everything about its inner workings are pure speculations as the developers decided not to make public how it works. 

I guess I'm on the black list. I haven't had any rain since 5/11/2019. 

I tried every way I made a deposit, I became active in the chat and I did the big wager. but I still haven't survived. It was two months and no rain.

Unbelieveble.

On 08/07/2019 at 19:13, filinta06 said:

I tried every way I made a deposit, I became active in the chat and I did the big wager. but I still haven't survived. It was two months and no rain.

Unbelieveble.

I dont think ders any blacklist at rainbot maybe 🤔🤔 but some says just chat active even wager is not important thing and last thing dont hide our statistics :)

On 08/07/2019 at 13:13, filinta06 said:

Unbelieveble.

There is no such thing as blacklist. 

There is another topic about the rain and main requirements, please, check it here:

Locking this one now. ;)