MrNice23

What did you learn ?

Whether you're new or an old player in PD , you must have learnt from this unique gambling experience... Personally i've learnt many things in PD , it's not all about dice , but you can learn about your own mind, your personality and many other things....

And you? What have you learnt from your journey in PD!

many lessons that we take here, not only about gambling and strategy, but together, can joke, share bet id, so that other users are motivated to win as well. can share if you get a big profit. the point is that we have many friends without regard to social status or what religion or country

i have not really learnt anyhing about dice cause its all about luck and base bet (iam a losser lol), but for sure i have learned how is the thinking of peoples from diff countries cause pd have peoples from everywhere, Learned the true fun and excitement on pd, learned how to help others and help them to stand up when they are weak, and learned alooooot other things, thanks pd for the great journey!

At first I realized what the difference between advanced and noob)

And I realized this just from my friends who, for other x, do not go too far with the rate and do not monitor the number of reds.

And here I started to multiply more quickly and so on in mathematics after the number of bets 😄

And I know those who have just entered the site and are thinking immediately to rob and withdraw from the first 10 bets, I myself also started to play gambling PD 😅

It happens that when the game also does not count the balance, and all lose balance and leave to collect more coins and again for the same bust 😏

I have learnt self-control and how to have discipline when gambling on Primedice. It has also taught me to appreciate money more, and not make risky bets, and never to wager more than I can afford to lose.

I recently played Primedice. but I can deduce the experience that I gained from playing dice which is about learning to control myself from greed, then trying to be a person who remains strong despite experiencing a big defeat, still controlling himself even in a state of victory that is very strong.

I learned to be patient, doing rage bets do nothing good most of the time. Also contentment, being content with some winnings and not being greedy is one of the things I should practice a lot, it's a good combination.

I learned from gambling , is that gambling dice is not for me . What I mean to say that It is only for rich people and enjoyment . You must have good luck to play with small balance .

I can be greedy sometimes. Don't love risking to much. Never give money to other people because maybe you will not get that money back so believe only in yourself. And if you become rich that you can give money to other...