JohnTravel

What do you do when you lose all your coins?

I often accept losses that make me lose everything ... all my coins are gone. my bankroll was badly damaged by my own greed.
at times like this I prefer to get out of betting, and look for other activities, such as watching videos on the youtube channel, or playing with children and family, watching television and so on.

the point is I did things that made me forget my defeat at Primedice, something that made my mind distracted from gambling ...

even so, I will only forget for a moment ... because tomorrow, I will come back and start trying to find more profit than my loss in the previous days

19 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I often accept losses that make me lose everything ... all my coins are gone. my bankroll was badly damaged by my own greed.
at times like this I prefer to get out of betting, and look for other activities, such as watching videos on the youtube channel, or playing with children and family, watching television and so on.

the point is I did things that made me forget my defeat at Primedice, something that made my mind distracted from gambling ...

even so, I will only forget for a moment ... because tomorrow, I will come back and start trying to find more profit than my loss in the previous days

I am the same way, if I happen to bust my balance I will find something else to do for a while to try and get my mind off of it.  After I am refreshed and ready to try again, I may make a small deposit and try to grind my balance back up and recover some or all of the losses.

On 29/05/2019 at 15:57, Noeprellik1 said:

Untill now I never lose all my coins and I hope in the future I will not lose it. But the worst scenario if I have to lose it, I will depo a little and try to slow recovery

wow you sir ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎have some uber self control

I have encountered this sad sad event almost nearly and or mostly every time i decide to begin rolling. And i sooth the pain of 0.0000000 the same way ever time. The kicking of a cat, the poke push and pleasure of stupidity or watching anti-catism videos Ive made of with the background music of great composers like Beethoven, Bach or Grandmaster Flash. Nothing takes the thought of next time and last times prevention to subconscious levels quite like them things above.

Then again there's the uninvited counseling of women at gentleman's clubs as well. Not all want to dance. And those are the ones who need to be asked "what other skills do you have". That two achieves forgetfulness of ones own errors in timing.

On 15/07/2019 at 01:48, CntryBoy said:

I am the same way, if I happen to bust my balance I will find something else to do for a while to try and get my mind off of it.  After I am refreshed and ready to try again, I may make a small deposit and try to grind my balance back up and recover some or all of the losses.

I used to do that ... because I felt a little bit annoyed and annoyed and constantly suffered defeat .. it made me less excited to bet back ...

so when I find defeat when betting until my balance becomes 0 .. I choose to seek entertainment outside ,, just unwind and try not to think about gambling for a while ... if I already feel quite happy with chatting with friends .. or try various other activities such as playing games with children, or joking with my little family so that my mind is really not towards gambling at all, even I have forgotten about gambling .. when all the families have gone to sleep, I will back to bet .. hunt for victory, recover my previous defeat with a little deposit .. ;)

When I lose I get a little sad, but after a while I find the strength to start over and recover the lost, the frustration is fleeting, we can not be shaken by it,

so lift your head and continue your dream that one day will reach the desired goal 😉

11 hours ago, mrsino said:

hmmm , i don't think this is the easy way to succeed ! so i never bet all the money i have on it 😂

for some people may be right as you say ... betting all the coins we have is indeed misleading ...

but, .. for some others it might be the best way to recover defeat or find a quick profit .. in the calculation pattern the algorithm is called the coordinate center ... if at a certain time, and indeed it's time, someone can read the dice and make bets using all their money in betting, and certainly win ... this is the feeling of a professional gambler .. and this is found in primedice ... they are often called the master of betting .. always if you make a large amount of bets and involve all their coins, still what they do is right, and always wins ... even if they miss once in a while, they will repeat it again ..

I myself am still trying it ... it's hard, but it really needs to be tried ..

so far i dont bet angrily but i only bet moderately with moderate risk  because i think that im going to be depressed and sad all day long if ever i loose all my balance at one blow  but before when i was new on the gambling scene ,  i love to bet higher amounts .

dont know why , it might be because i still feel excited and never care at all about money  if loose or win  but now many things have change because i now value my cryptos knowing that  cryptos are becoming valueable the longer they exist .

Edited by bitboy26

Happened with me a lot of times. I bust all my coin and there nothing left in my wallet. I juts take a break for that time. Then I come back lately again. I buy some coin and start again. But sometimes I try to get free coin by doing something. I took loan in past but that result bad always. So I never take loan now after losing all.

I often stop right after, because I think that I cannot continue gambling even if I have a more significant amount of money that can be lost. But if you continue, you will continue to lose because you are in a state of fear, anxiety, and emotional control.

23 minutes ago, drevany said:

I often stop right after, because I think that I cannot continue gambling even if I have a more significant amount of money that can be lost. But if you continue, you will continue to lose because you are in a state of fear, anxiety, and emotional control.

thats the best thing you do when you start losing, better to stop playing once you feel that you lost your controll, accept that what you already lost is enough and run with what is left ! better than throwing everything in that emotional moment ! sometimes you need to brave enought to accept defeat.