JohnTravel

What you do when a 10x payout range comes, risk to earn a lot?

After some time in the dice game I have discovered and learned many new things, in them the 10x standard and how it can be extremely powerful, make you win a lot or lose a lot. Let's say that this multiplier is a deadly weapon, if you know how to use it will get along well, if you use it badly, you will lose a lot!

I already managed to make 2 bets of 500k satoshi in which resulted in 5m satoshi each. A bet of 10m ltc in which resulted in a single bet of 1 LTC.

But I have noticed other things in other combinations of plays in the 10x payout. Yes, you play in 10x, but in what way?

I have noticed that a lot of 10x values are coming in sequence depending on the time and day or the moment of the seed, and of course my luck!

Today I could have risked 40k and came up 5 bets in a 10x value. Which would result in 400k, 4m, 0.4 btc and 4 btc. That is, if I had maintained the courage and the sequence would have won in only 4 bets after receiving the first of 10x and trying 4 consecutive the value of 4btc! I already had the chance to win and I can do 17 LTC, 30 ETH, 4BTC, 1M DOGE and 2BCH.

So, based on this account of what I've witnessed in my data-gambling life, what you do when a 10x payout range comes in (under 9.90 and over 90.09), you risk another bet in a row, or Do you risk a lot of bets then on this value, and when you win a bet bet everything on the next bet? What do you do? Are you willing to risk to earn a lot? Do you dare?

Share your history and experience with us! Enjoy! Cheers! :)

Posted (edited)

when you use the payout you like and you find the number 8x.xx, change your payout to payout 10x. That's what I did and I never got long red and it was always a hit. Please try

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Posted (edited)

I used to play a lot this 10x payout , now i play 9x , it's almost same , when i see some rolls in this zone, for me is like a signal then i risk same amount and sometimes i increase the amount, it's always a nice opportunity to make some profit. 

Edited by MrNice23

I am not too brave to take that risk. because when we play with small capital, we will often win. Unlike playing with a large capital the game process remains the same but we will find a long red that is very unnatural. because if according to the law of opportunity, payout 10x will need 100-1000 red. I often play at 2x payout to avoid losses.

John, you have to tell us the strategy you always use to hit 10x on a roll in almost 5 places. I have not really played 10x before unless when I use margintale, which is not really profitable. 

And if I can understand you well, the way you explained in your topic is a very dangerous way to gamble. I don't gamble like that because it can lead to self destruct. Like real self destruct, and I don't really want to experience that, because no matter my calculations, the house will always find a way to win.

The way you explained up there is called the psychology method. It is a very dangerous method.

10x is still too risky for me to bet big amounts of crypto on. I've seen red streaks of around 150 when people were trying for 10x. Those payouts sound awesome in theory, but only if you have the guts to risk it.

Yeah I have seen the sequence too. Mostly I see two 10× number comes in a row. Or sometimes in other sequence I can guess that before. And it becomes right. Though I have never went for that to hit. I play on other payout. But I'm sure if I try I will hit something big on this way. I have seen a player who try this way. He waits for 4 10× payout number in a row. And sometimes he win big by this. And tell us not to try for this cause it comes rarely.