Ssociety

Eloquent javascript

Heyo, I am trying to master vanilla javascript, so that I can learn any framework easily, I am currently reading this book and I don't want to skip any exercises, I currently having a hard time finishing it because I really need spend days just to master one chapter,  I tried to search for some reviews in google,  they say this is really a good book, does any one of you guys finished reading this book? how long did it takes for you to finish it? do you recommend any alternative ( must be as good as this book )?  do recommend this for beginners at  all? please tell your current status in programming ( work experience and how long have you been in the industry ). thank you very much..

I would suggest searching on Udemy for short online courses about Eloquent javascript. They have 1000's of courses which are super helpful. In terms of books, I don't know of any on this topic, but try going to your local bookstore and seeing what they have.

I hope this helps :)