Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you risk too much to increase your earnings or try to earn little?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Today I was playing with doges, and I decided again to count the "values" that come in the data as I play. So I was playing on the 1.22x payout as is my custom, in fact, this is the payout that many do not like, but I started my game here in this way and started to climb and win. Before I played anyway without a defined strategy.

So, going back to the 1.22x game and noting the results, I noticed that there was a 99.36 (99x) bet on the bet number 213. I quickly wrote down this information and continued playing on the 1.22x payout to see when the other bet would come. fits in the payout of 99x.

But bet did not come, there was no result of the dice that could be a value that reached the payout of 99x. Again, I looked at my notes and noticed in the live stats that the game was in the 568 bet and I thought to myself: "Phew, it's been a long time without any value that fit the payout of 99x, now I can change the payout to 99x because possibly a value of 99x can be very close, I can for an amount in the amount of 100 doges, if I hit I get 9000 doges! "

But my instinct spoke louder inside me, and I did not change the payout of the game, I stayed in the payout and style of 1.22x, and after 1000 bets I made a profit of 564 doges!

However, to my amazement, since I started here in primedice I have never seen a value between two possible values of 99x take so long to appear.

Should you be thinking what happened or when it came to appear the other value of 99x? The other possible value of 99x only appeared in the bet of number 782, that is, the first value appeared in bet number 213 and the next value of 99x only in bet number 782. Therefore, there was an interval of 569 bets and if I had entered the bet kind of game to look for the value of 99x I would have lost more than 3800 doges!

Here results of the game:

gameDOGE_1000Bets.png

So it is not always good to try to earn more because you can lose everything you have and make your situation worse. What would you do in this situation, do you usually risk too much to increase your earnings or try to earn little? Or is your playing style aggressive, always risking, sometimes winning, but losing more than you win? Share your story and game with us. Cheers!

Edited by JohnTravel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a big number between both 99x, but it is a very reasonable one.  I think I have gone 700 rolls on one side without getting a green at a time, but it is rare. I love when I can play big payouts and then try and calculate the amount of base bet I will use by using the Casino Kelly Criterion Formula.

Betting big on small payouts is a very very risky thing. It is even suicidal. I prefer to bet with small bets and hit it even with 1 thousand rolls in between. small payouts are just too risky for me, and can be suicidal.

Thanks for the information in the picture though, you have done a very good and efficient job for others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever strat you are using is good while you make profit

if you play long runs with high payouts house edge will get you

low payouts are risky but you were lucky

play what you like and make profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very helpful and informative post indeed, @JohnTravel. I will say, that even say sometimes forget about the proportion of my bet size to the payout multiplier. Getting the combination of these two right is super important to allow you not to bust before you've given yourself enough rolls to actually hit the payout :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The post is very helpful and well detailed, i always advocate for high payout but i never play it, i think its high time to start high payout on primedice if i want to recover my loses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i love playing high payouts, but you have to accept that it doesn t work always. First, you have to have a big enough balance. Second, you have to play with a small base bet, slowly increasing it to big results.  Be very careful, sometimes a 990x appears often, sometimes it s one big red streak of 3000 or more losses. So, don t continue in a rage way to hit it. Just stop and try again using a new seed.

Also very important: don t stick to the same payout all of the time. Change it: go for 1000x if it doesn t work play 100x, if it doesn t work go to 50x etc. 

Edited by Nesyeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2019 at 09:14, Nesyeg said:

i love playing high payouts, but you have to accept that it doesn t work always. First, you have to have a big enough balance. Second, you have to play with a small base bet, slowly increasing it to big results.  Be very careful, sometimes a 990x appears often, sometimes it s one big red streak of 3000 or more losses. So, don t continue in a rage way to hit it. Just stop and try again using a new seed.

Also very important: don t stick to the same payout all of the time. Change it: go for 1000x if it doesn t work play 100x, if it doesn t work go to 50x etc. 

I think the payout 990x and 1000x are the same. when I use 990x and I'm not hit, I will change it to 99x or 100x. to return a lost bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am taking too much risk . Whenever I loss small balance on 1.1x , on next bet I press max amount and I always loss . What I learn that I have to play auto or don't press max to next bet on small payouts .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/05/2019 at 00:58, williamsh said:

Very helpful and informative post indeed, @JohnTravel. I will say, that even say sometimes forget about the proportion of my bet size to the payout multiplier. Getting the combination of these two right is super important to allow you not to bust before you've given yourself enough rolls to actually hit the payout :)

Thanks, sorry for the delay in answering you! I think this combination is a great strategy. This is a type of move that I really recommend to any gambler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 17:19, rembo2 said:

I am afraid of low multipliers. They often ruin me as opposed to high ones. Thank you for the detailed report.

This may just be a matter of luck. Most of the cash capital I won at casinos was with small multiplier payouts, but surely the playing time has to be longer and have a lot of patience to win this way and be careful, because if you have little money and Receiving sequences of red results will lead us to defeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 14:11, JohnTravel said:

Today I was playing with doges, and I decided again to count the "values" that come in the data as I play. So I was playing on the 1.22x payout as is my custom, in fact, this is the payout that many do not like, but I started my game here in this way and started to climb and win. Before I played anyway without a defined strategy.

So, going back to the 1.22x game and noting the results, I noticed that there was a 99.36 (99x) bet on the bet number 213. I quickly wrote down this information and continued playing on the 1.22x payout to see when the other bet would come. fits in the payout of 99x.

But bet did not come, there was no result of the dice that could be a value that reached the payout of 99x. Again, I looked at my notes and noticed in the live stats that the game was in the 568 bet and I thought to myself: "Phew, it's been a long time without any value that fit the payout of 99x, now I can change the payout to 99x because possibly a value of 99x can be very close, I can for an amount in the amount of 100 doges, if I hit I get 9000 doges! "

But my instinct spoke louder inside me, and I did not change the payout of the game, I stayed in the payout and style of 1.22x, and after 1000 bets I made a profit of 564 doges!

However, to my amazement, since I started here in primedice I have never seen a value between two possible values of 99x take so long to appear.

Should you be thinking what happened or when it came to appear the other value of 99x? The other possible value of 99x only appeared in the bet of number 782, that is, the first value appeared in bet number 213 and the next value of 99x only in bet number 782. Therefore, there was an interval of 569 bets and if I had entered the bet kind of game to look for the value of 99x I would have lost more than 3800 doges!

Here results of the game:

gameDOGE_1000Bets.png

So it is not always good to try to earn more because you can lose everything you have and make your situation worse. What would you do in this situation, do you usually risk too much to increase your earnings or try to earn little? Or is your playing style aggressive, always risking, sometimes winning, but losing more than you win? Share your story and game with us. Cheers!

Thank you very much for such a detailed analysis!  I actually play 99x quite a bit and it can definitely be a fickle multiplier.  There are times where it will hit 4 or 5 times within 100 rolls but I have also had streaks where it has gone over 1000 rolls between hits.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 13:19, rembo2 said:

I am afraid of low multipliers. They often ruin me as opposed to high ones. Thank you for the detailed report.

i feel the same way but with ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎high multipliers dude.. maybe we should switch places?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2019 at 23:21, Gaffar kanubhai said:

Thanks for the information by placing 1.01x we loose mor than profit I noticed that in every 50 bets less than1.01xpayout roll is coming at that time I loosed a lotthan profit but your information helps me. Thankyou

Hold on and keep playing and reading the posts and getting involved in the forum there are many tips, I learned a lot here in the forum myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2019 at 18:34, JohnTravel said:

This may just be a matter of luck. Most of the cash capital I won at casinos was with small multiplier payouts, but surely the playing time has to be longer and have a lot of patience to win this way and be careful, because if you have little money and Receiving sequences of red results will lead us to defeat.

I completely agree, I'm not sure this will lead to big quick wins over all.  Patience is definitely key here and hopefully the longer it goes, the more chance the odds will even out.  Although house edge will likely win if it goes too awfully long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tried the same way but got greedy and believed my luck and lost so much on 99x with 400+ came 3 times in less that 2000 bets. cant predict any thing here cause it all random. last day i got 99.99 two time in 4 bets.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 13:26, CntryBoy said:

I completely agree, I'm not sure this will lead to big quick wins over all.  Patience is definitely key here and hopefully the longer it goes, the more chance the odds will even out.  Although house edge will likely win if it goes too awfully long.

Yes, the problem is playing in a hurry, and if I do it this way I will certainly lose, I prefer to play more calmly, quietly, even if I spend a whole day doing 1 BCH or 1 ETH than trying quickly and losing lightning. that falls from the sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Yes, the problem is playing in a hurry, and if I do it this way I will certainly lose, I prefer to play more calmly, quietly, even if I spend a whole day doing 1 BCH or 1 ETH than trying quickly and losing lightning. that falls from the sky.

Absolutely, and having a goal of winning 1 BCH or 1 ETH over the course of a day is definitely an attainable goal.  A couple hundred dollars a day profit is surely enough for most players I would say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×