Jump to content
axee

Best Method

Recommended Posts

Whats the best way to run up 0.2 eth to 10eth? Martingale system or just bet 50 50 rolls and hope for luck. Ive been doing martingale but its only working for short period of gambling because 10 losing streaks can quickly happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, axee said:

Whats the best way to run up 0.2 eth to 10eth? Martingale system or just bet 50 50 rolls and hope for luck. Ive been doing martingale but its only working for short period of gambling because 10 losing streaks can quickly happen

There is nothing called best method. There is just luck. If you get lucky you may win big amounts. The same luck can also drain your entire balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you I guess I need to do some rituals to win lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to dice, there is nothing like the best strategy, you have to be so smart not to stick with one strategy because it can ruin you very fast. 

Just pray for lucky numbers and you can also search the forum with the recent interview Jarrod has with someone about how he increased his winnings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bimfo said:

When it comes to dice, there is nothing like the best strategy, you have to be so smart not to stick with one strategy because it can ruin you very fast. 

Just pray for lucky numbers and you can also search the forum with the recent interview Jarrod has with someone about how he increased his winnings.

thank you for telling me about jarrod. I didnt know him, I hope his tips will be helpful for me to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost everyone say its all about luck so I hope bad luck goes away everytime I gamble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 50 can work, and so can martingale, but they could also both fail you. So, if you want to be safe with your money, don't gamble it. If there was a best method, then casinos would be broke and be out of business. So just follow your heart and do what you feel is lucky xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easiest way is to multiply the 0,2 Eth by 50x. But this requires incredible luck. I think to achieve a goal of 10 eth, you need to hunt for big multiply with small bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 01:11, sheenaz.bay said:

there is no strategy that makes us win if we play for long. play with strategies that you know and don't play long in one strategy. changing strategy will get you a profit

thanks for the tip 😊 hoping to get profit little by little 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2019 at 18:04, axee said:

thank you I guess I need to do some rituals to win lol

Lol, no ritual works for gambling, its just pure luck

 

On 25/05/2019 at 17:56, axee said:

Whats the best way to run up 0.2 eth to 10eth? Martingale system or just bet 50 50 rolls and hope for luck. Ive been doing martingale but its only working for short period of gambling because 10 losing streaks can quickly happen

Whatever methods you finally decided on, make sure martingale is not included, because it would suck up your balance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2019 at 00:56, axee said:

Ive been doing martingale but its only working for short period of gambling because 10 losing streaks can quickly happen

Don't use martingale. It might seem to work at first but the longer you play, the more you are likely to lose; also the house will always end up winning eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2019 at 10:00, UltraChief said:

There is nothing called best method. There is just luck. If you get lucky you may win big amounts. The same luck can also drain your entire balance.

I couldn't have said it better. So true friend. 😎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×