Noahbreezy

Prove to me God is or isn't real.

Existence of a god.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does a god exist?

• Yes
    • No

in my opinion, god does not exist .. I only believe in God. I am a Moslem.
god only exists in fairy tales or fiction,
In the past life there were always humans who possessed the advantages that other humans do not have. while at that time (that era) education and technology were still very old.

On 25/05/2019 at 18:05, Noahbreezy said:

I'm an atheist, to me God doesn't exist. I don't believe in God because he simply hasn't ever proved to exist yet.

I don't believe in God because we as living creatures have proven that we can impact our own and other's simply by our acts. What we do has consequences and those consequences form the future. We can change the future by changing what we do. We can handle our lives however we want.

Luck doesn't exist, it's a word that humans invented to define the odds of an event happening that we can not understand or calculate. 

I am impatiently waiting for the person who can finally prove to me and everyone else that a god exists or doesn't exist without any debate possible.

What are your thoughts? Does a god exist or is it simply imaginary?

So you believe in life?
You believe in death?
You believe in life after death?
You believe that your life is already magical enough?

We live in a fucking  Universe, no one can explain what we are, where we are, and what we do here

So you lil mofoka wanna tell me, there is no higher power than that?
Thats god for sure, the power.

God isnt a human, he isnt anything ghostly.

He is more than energy and more than everything you can imagine, but whatever believe or not

You will see what happens to you after death as an non believer.

God does exist,just have a look at his marvelous creations and you will understand that God exists. Well many scientists have tried to explain the origin of life but they get to a point they cant explain anymore.

Now depends on how you define god. If we're speaking about our conventional lords, budha, jesus or god the father itself, allah; there are all scums. Not real

If we do speak about a probably more advance biologically than us and that is what makes them gods for us, ye there are quite good chances to someone out there

Prove to me that God isn't real. Your logic makes no sense, as the challenge you use to backup your own beliefs (or lack of) is contradictory to what you yourself can do to substantiate that there is no God.

Remember, not everything can be explained with logic in this world. Love is a prime example. I'm pretty confident you believe in love, do you not? Love is not something that can be definitively proven without a shadow of a doubt through science, yet you know it when you feel it. It's based on faith, just the same as religion is. This is about the closest thing I can compare for someone like yourself to understand why there are those that do believe in God, including myself. I'm not going to try and force you to believe in something just because I do, but hopefully this at least provides you with some insight to the other side.

Edited by sourc3code

On 5/25/2019 at 11:05 PM, Noahbreezy said:

I'm an atheist, to me God doesn't exist. I don't believe in God because he simply hasn't ever proved to exist yet.

I don't believe in God because we as living creatures have proven that we can impact our own and other's simply by our acts. What we do has consequences and those consequences form the future. We can change the future by changing what we do. We can handle our lives however we want.

Luck doesn't exist, it's a word that humans invented to define the odds of an event happening that we can not understand or calculate. 

I am impatiently waiting for the person who can finally prove to me and everyone else that a god exists or doesn't exist without any debate possible.

What are your thoughts? Does a god exist or is it simply imaginary?

My brother .... happy to get to know you and admit you are an atheist. That's good.
maybe you ask... why I like you? ..  Because as an atheist ... you ask if God exists? ...
The only thing we need to think about is... my brother, we are only human, and we have a mind, but remember ....... our thoughts are limited in our heads.
now that we look at this vast universe do we know ? ... it may be difficult since we are only human again.
God loves humans even when they are rebellious and hostile. but God still loves all people.
so we will not be able to think in the human mind of the power of God that created us and this universe.
My message to you, my brother ...... is to take the time to meditate, and present your question to God. but please sincerely do not with the ego ..... hopefully you will find the answer you are looking for
GBU brother...