Noahbreezy

Prove to me God is or isn't real.

Existence of a god.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does a god exist?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

I'm an atheist, to me God doesn't exist. I don't believe in God because he simply hasn't ever proved to exist yet.

I don't believe in God because we as living creatures have proven that we can impact our own and other's simply by our acts. What we do has consequences and those consequences form the future. We can change the future by changing what we do. We can handle our lives however we want.

Luck doesn't exist, it's a word that humans invented to define the odds of an event happening that we can not understand or calculate. 

I am impatiently waiting for the person who can finally prove to me and everyone else that a god exists or doesn't exist without any debate possible.

What are your thoughts? Does a god exist or is it simply imaginary?

Edited by Noahbreezy

sometimes you don't need to prove something. 

it is impossible to prove that the person himself still does not fully understand or his mind is unable to understand it.

There are many things in the world that we can see or just hear about them, but they have also not been proven for many years now

43 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I'm an atheist, to me God doesn't exist. I don't believe in God because he simply hasn't ever proved to exist yet.

I don't believe in God because we as living creatures have proven that we can impact our own and other's simply by our acts. What we do has consequences and those consequences form the future. We can change the future by changing what we do. We can handle our lives however we want.

Luck doesn't exist, it's a word that humans invented to define the odds of an event happening that we can not understand or calculate. 

I am impatiently waiting for the person who can finally prove to me and everyone else that a god exists or doesn't exist without any debate possible.

I got a questions for you, did you see the oxygen you breath in before inhaling it?  You didn't see the it, but you know it's right there existing

There are no interesting philosophical conclusions that can be proven without doubt. So the opinion of the existence of God does not produce mathematical certainty which can actually weaken the problem of God's existence. Simply put, it puts the question of the existence of God in the same category as other questions, such as His external existence, freedom of thought and questions about how we know other people have thoughts.

Does this mean that opinions about God's existence are in vain? Not at all. Of course I cannot give an opinion that will convince all people's thoughts but this does not mean that I have no good reason to trust God. Indeed, some of my reasons for believing in God can affect you. Even though you are not affected to believe that God exists, but my opinion will not be in vain. It is reasonable to believe that the mountain is real and in general our memories can be trusted and other people's thoughts also exist. It is reasonable to believe this even though it cannot be proven. Maybe some opinions about the existence of God will be able to convince you that trusting God is reasonable.

A true God won't give us religion that is making the World inhabitable. Don't stress yourself up. 

There are more than 4000 religion in the World with different gods. You dont know the real god. Just roll on and move.

90% of the 10 ten richest men in the World don't believe in any entity, so why are you disturbing yourself?

23 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

I got a questions for you, did you see the oxygen you breath in before inhaling it?  You didn't see the it, but you know it's right there existing

Except that I have seen oxygen. I know what it is. Also, god isn't substantial, it's not a matter I can catch. I don't need to see god, I need to know he exists. There's no need for me to see him, god hasn't shown or proven to me that he exists so he doesn't.

Already replied this previously so it's a copy paste, please answer it here @Dboyeric

25 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

There are no interesting philosophical conclusions that can be proven without doubt.

If you see god as something philosophical, how can he be a being that actually exists? Is he both philosophical and real? (Don't really know how to ask this question...)

27 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Does this mean that opinions about God's existence are in vain?

I don't think they're in vain either. Opinions on any matter will never be in vain. I made this topic because I think they're important to hear. And I also like thinking about this subject. 

If god exists I honestly want to know for sure, I can't believe in something that is pure speculation.

1 hour ago, Noahbreezy said:

Except that I have seen oxygen. I know what it is. Also, god isn't substantial, it's not a matter I can catch. I don't need to see god, I need to know he exists. There's no need for me to see him, god hasn't shown or proven to me that he exists so he doesn't.

Already replied this previously so it's a copy paste, please answer it here @Dboyeric

If you see god as something philosophical, how can he be a being that actually exists? Is he both philosophical and real? (Don't really know how to ask this question...)

I don't think they're in vain either. Opinions on any matter will never be in vain. I made this topic because I think they're important to hear. And I also like thinking about this subject. 

If god exists I honestly want to know for sure, I can't believe in something that is pure speculation.

Except that you have seen oxygen? No one has seen oxygen nor know the color of an oxygen, we only know it is necessary and crucial to breath in oxygen to survive, and that science was able to contain oxygen in a cylinder. What am trying to say is you didn't see oxygen before you breathing, I don't see any reason why you need to see God before you believe in his existence

58 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Except that you have seen oxygen? No one has seen oxygen nor know the color of an oxygen, we only know it is necessary and crucial to breath in oxygen to survive, and that science was able to contain oxygen in a cylinder. What am trying to say is you didn't see oxygen before you breathing, I don't see any reason why you need to see God before you believe in his existence

Dude, you can literally put oxygen under a high-quality microscope and you will be able to see the molecule. That's not a reason to believe in a god. Have you seen a Edward bend cars in half with just one hand? No you haven't. Do you believe he can? No you don't. I'm not even saying I need to see god, I'm saying I need proof of it's existence, he doesn't need to stand in front of me for that to be proven. Your argument doesn't work, nice try tho. 

We know so much about oxygen, we know what colors it can reflect, we know how much it weighs, we know it's electron configuration, we know what it's used for on our planet and we know so much more. If you had just googled: oxygen properties you would get so much information about it. Your comparison doesn't work. We know so much facts about oxygen, but almost nothing is certain with God. Take the bible for example, we know the story of the creation of earth is complete bullshit.

3 hours ago, Bimfo said:

A true God won't give us religion that is making the World inhabitable. Don't stress yourself up. 

There are more than 4000 religion in the World with different gods. You dont know the real god. Just roll on and move.

90% of the 10 ten richest men in the World don't believe in any entity, so why are you disturbing yourself?

Why compare yourself to the richest men alive? Are they better than any of us maybe? 

I want to cultivate myself, learn stuff. I'm interested in having this conversation, so why not have it?

3 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

The debate about the existence of God is indeed endless. But this is my belief and trust. That I believe that God exists.

The implications of whether God exists or is not very large.

This will affect our perspective in this world.
Determine how we live our lives.
Influencing the purpose and destiny of our lives.
Determine the source of our morality.
But everything returns to each of us. Everyone must have a reason to deny and believe something.

3 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Dude, you can literally put oxygen under a high-quality microscope and you will be able to see the molecule. That's not a reason to believe in a god. Have you seen a Edward bend cars in half with just one hand? No you haven't. Do you believe he can? No you don't. I'm not even saying I need to see god, I'm saying I need proof of it's existence, he doesn't need to stand in front of me for that to be proven. Your argument doesn't work, nice try tho. 

We know so much about oxygen, we know what colors it can reflect, we know how much it weighs, we know it's electron configuration, we know what it's used for on our planet and we know so much more. If you had just googled: oxygen properties you would get so much information about it. Your comparison doesn't work. We know so much facts about oxygen, but almost nothing is certain with God. Take the bible for example, we know the story of the creation of earth is complete bullshit.

Why compare yourself to the richest men alive? Are they better than any of us maybe? 

I want to cultivate myself, learn stuff. I'm interested in having this conversation, so why not have it?

Someone introduced religion. A scam artist did that. 

There are a lot of religion to pin point the existence of God, and none has ever convinced people to a logical extent. 

If there was ever a God, then he doesn't meddle in Human affairs. Because trust me, the process he gave us to find him is up to 4000 different ways. 

It is all a Mirage. Nothing is true about it.

9 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Well its very difficult to convince an atheist, just a simple way to find out is when we all go on a journey of no return, then its going to be between you and you alone.

15 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Hello my friend!Maybe it's just not your time to know God.You never wondered where it all came from-beautiful,earth,sky,stars,nature.Finally, the human brain.Do you really think it all came naturally?

On 25/05/2019 at 22:54, sheenaz.bay said:

The debate about the existence of God is indeed endless. But this is my belief and trust. That I believe that God exists.

The implications of whether God exists or is not very large.

This will affect our perspective in this world.
Determine how we live our lives.
Influencing the purpose and destiny of our lives.
Determine the source of our morality.
But everything returns to each of us. Everyone must have a reason to deny and believe something.

I believe religion has done more bad than good in our world.

It has caused many wars simply because one folk doesn't believe in the same thing as the other one. Religion creates differences between the human kind, and we all know differences are the ones often creating the problems. 

On 26/05/2019 at 02:02, Bimfo said:

Someone introduced religion. A scam artist did that. 

There are a lot of religion to pin point the existence of God, and none has ever convinced people to a logical extent. 

If there was ever a God, then he doesn't meddle in Human affairs. Because trust me, the process he gave us to find him is up to 4000 different ways. 

It is all a Mirage. Nothing is true about it.

I kind of like what you say. About the scam artist. 

People were dumb when religions were created. (Compared to us today) So what if someone simply made those naive people believe in something magical and powerfull?

On 26/05/2019 at 08:04, Dboyeric said:

Well its very difficult to convince an atheist, just a simple way to find out is when we all go on a journey of no return, then its going to be between you and you alone.

It's not hard at all to prove the existence of god if he really exists. 

If he existed their would be some kind of proof. Or at least a logical side of it all. How can you believe in something that you cannot prove the existence of?

On 26/05/2019 at 09:08, Sex77777 said:

Hello my friend!Maybe it's just not your time to know God.You never wondered where it all came from-beautiful,earth,sky,stars,nature.Finally, the human brain.Do you really think it all came naturally?

Of course I do, science has already explained how the whole earth was formed. We know how stars are born, we know how the human brain develops itself. 

You will have to look much deeper to find something that science can't explain yet. Much deeper inside the brain, much deeper inside your cells, inside your DNA. Scientists can already manipulate an egg or seed's DNA to become stronger, bigger better. 

bro GOD exsists because we say that when some expected things happen to us what we want to happen then we say god exsists but  god has exists by seeing the nature around us is not created by the humanbeings it was  created by the unknown power that is god.he has created total universe  in a beautiful manner  which cannot be made by humanbeings at last  with this we can say and i can belive the god is there. In future we may or may not be alive but nature will be alive.

On 25/05/2019 at 21:13, Dboyeric said:

Is god scientifically proven like oxygen? ^^

5 minutes ago, Gaffar kanubhai said:

bro GOD exsists because we say that when some expected things happen to us what we want to happen then we say god exsists but  god has exists by seeing the nature around us is not created by the humanbeings it was  created by the unknown power that is god.he has created total universe  in a beautiful manner  which cannot be made by humanbeings at last  with this we can say and i can belive the god is there. In future we may or may not be alive but nature will be alive.

I'm not saying humans created nature. Not at all, nature created us. And we already know how nature developed from the very beginning of the earth's existence. To me, nothing could ever be developed by a god. Nature developed itself. All I can think about that a god may have done is that tiny little moment where the creation of the universe starts. That tiny moment right before the BIG BANG. And even that, I believe, might some day be discovered and not be God. 

By the way, if the designer designed the world. Who designed the designer?

I believe that God exists. Indeed, since ancient times, people are baptized. Protect from Satan. And those people, adults who are not baptized, say that before baptism, demons carried them to the underground.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Leshak841 said:

I believe that God exists. Indeed, since ancient times, people are baptized. Protect from Satan. And those people, adults who are not baptized, say that before baptism, demons carried them to the underground.

Wait... Are you saying that people who didn't get baptized are getting taken by demons? 

God existing or not and demons taking not-baptized people is a whole other thing :D

Edited by Noahbreezy

I consider if the world is like a cycle and continues to spin. so there is no one who can manage the cycle because it rotates and runs according to the flow. if I personally have confidence if all of this will have a reply, it will be different. I believe in natural law that if we take something from the land or sea, we have the right to give it a reward with a traditional ceremony every year. it is useful so that the world keeps going accordingly. because of that I was quite annoyed with the rich people who arbitrarily ruined nature without feeling guilty, even though they had obviously damaged nature.

On 29/05/2019 at 20:38, Noahbreezy said:

I believe religion has done more bad than good in our world.

It has caused many wars simply because one folk doesn't believe in the same thing as the other one. Religion creates differences between the human kind, and we all know differences are the ones often creating the problems. 

Say there is a conflict or violence that has a religious nuance. The attacking party uses certain religious arguments to justify his actions. They quote verses written in their scriptures. The act of their attack then seemed very religious.

What will be done by religious people who do not agree with the method of violence? The first action taken was to clarify that the action was an act that did not reflect the true teachings of the religion.

Clarification is a very educative nonviolent action, and it greatly builds understanding of many people. But what's interesting is the argument put forward to clarify it.

At least there are two methods of clarification. The first is with theological clarification, which is to reinterpret the verses used by the radical group as a justification for their actions, and the second, the most popular, is the clarification of common sense.

Because theological clarification is not our realm, we will try to discuss the clarification of common sense which is usually the famous jargon "What's wrong is the person, not the religion. Religion teaches goodness. Can this argument be justified?

21 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Because theological clarification is not our realm, we will try to discuss the clarification of common sense which is usually the famous jargon "What's wrong is the person, not the religion. Religion teaches goodness.

Religion does not at all teach goodness only. What do you call religion? The religions that are defined by history or the religions in which we all see our own nuance and our own opinions? 

Through history many religions have attacked other religions for being different. And those people attacking were not individuals, they were a group.

i once met an  atheist before thats what he said he was. coz of a heartache that almost crushed him. he said he doesnt believe in God before. he's always drunk and doesnt care about anyone or anything, even his own life. till one day he found a book from bunch of trash and care to read it. it was written by bruce wilkinson The Secrets of the Vine.

after reading the book he finally back into the person he was. A man who was worthy of God's love.  a kind of man that can be proud of by his family and those who love him and he used this as an inspiration to achieved the kind of person he was now. 

and now i got an inspiration from him. and i loved him so much.

4 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Religion does not at all teach goodness only. What do you call religion? The religions that are defined by history or the religions in which we all see our own nuance and our own opinions? 

Through history many religions have attacked other religions for being different. And those people attacking were not individuals, they were a group.

Every act of terror carried out by certain groups, which is then called theorists, is always associated with certain religions. The problem then lies in the interpretation of religious groups towards their religion. If there are certain religious groups who consider and believe only the results of their interpretations are correct, then it is enough for them to forgive the other groups even though they belong to the same religion. So, if it is also true that the terrorists do come from certain religious groups, then wrong or misguided allegations of acts of terror that are committed will inevitably only reinforce the acts of terror. Because, natural law has made the logic of human thought necessary that the value of truth is always in line with criticism. There is no group of people who have the right to judge one of the results of a scriptural interpretation. Moreover, in the name of religion, we are equally convinced that the absolute truth belongs only to God.