Hi People, I thought to myself that the PD on what tt is similar to VK, and etc. social networks)😅

Similarities?) :

1) PD is your chat with people (what kind of chat roulette)
2) there is a personal message(PM)
3) the ability to send links to videos, gifs and pictures
4) Own support 24/7
5) Its unique logo is decrypted (VK-Vkontakte, PD-Primedice)

6)Deposit Options

Now I think if it would be your audio player on PD, it would be more convenient to immediately switch to some kind of music or playlist)😁

1 hour ago, AHCareP said:

Now I think if it would be your audio player on PD, it would be more convenient to immediately switch to some kind of music or playlist)😁

Primedice is after all a gambling site. The social aspect of chat and the forum are there to prevent dicing from becoming monotonous. You should use your own media player or just youtube for this. A lot of youtube music is shared in chat as well.

After all having a music system here only means more problems from those who wont like it.

I usually just have a tab open next to Primedice where I stream my music from (mostly soundcloud or spotify). Then I can have the best world of playing on primedice and listening to my favorite songs all at the same time :)