ethsawin

To Bingo Or not to bingo?

And that is the question lol

Hi all! I know Im not usually active in chat but i make sure to check on it everytime im online to see if theres anything good to see like topics to discuss actively or games that i could join too as well lol... And lately i do see some rollhunts and few trivia games going on but i kinda missed the bingo-thingy.. I mean, do we still have that? Theres also this game for VIPS before (i forgot the name)  but i guess they removed it since the VIP tag has been eliminated too lol.. Anyways, i missed the old chat, the old games like bingo where players try to beat each other for the top 3 spot lol 

30 minutes ago, ethsawin said:

And that is the question lol

Hi all! I know Im not usually active in chat but i make sure to check on it everytime im online to see if theres anything good to see like topics to discuss actively or games that i could join too as well lol... And lately i do see some rollhunts and few trivia games going on but i kinda missed the bingo-thingy.. I mean, do we still have that? Theres also this game for VIPS before (i forgot the name)  but i guess they removed it since the VIP tag has been eliminated too lol.. Anyways, i missed the old chat, the old games like bingo where players try to beat each other for the top 3 spot lol 

Hello @ethsawin,   the game for VIPs was called "The Hunger Games" lol. Indeed there are some games like trivias and roll hunts but we need some more games to make chat more fun, let's hope admins will think about it :)

On 22/05/2019 at 17:33, MrNice23 said:

Hello @ethsawin,   the game for VIPs was called "The Hunger Games" lol. Indeed there are some games like trivias and roll hunts but we need some more games to make chat more fun, let's hope admins will think about it :)

Have you played PvP before?

18 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

Have you played PvP before?

Whats a PvP? Sorry kinda new word for me 😀

These days that there are roll hunts on chats, the chats have been very active and very okay. The chats need to attended to, and bring real games back to it. I know some people misused the VIP tags, but there should have been a replacement to the games and Tags, maybe it will reduce the number of beggars on chat, and it will stop all these Hi, Hello and good luck. 

If everyone has something doing, everyone will communicate respectfully and not be begging for tips in the PM.

Support should look into this though.

1 hour ago, ethsawin said:

Its called player vs players where one player from the real world plays against another real player basically like in roulette

35 minutes ago, Kate said:

Its called player vs players where one player from the real world plays against another real player basically like in roulette

2 hours ago, ethsawin said:

You're right, but the dice PvP is like starting challeng, but tipping the pvp bot, and if another player tip the same not,then you will choose high or low, if it's low, the player who roll the lowest number wins

31 minutes ago, Kate said:

I see lol. NO i havent though. Does PD have it?😂  all i know are roll hunts, forum games, trivias, HG and bingo (although the 3 latter ones are very seldom now)

15 hours ago, ethsawin said:

I see lol. NO i havent though. Does PD have it?😂  all i know are roll hunts, forum games, trivias, HG and bingo (although the 3 latter ones are very seldom now)

Nope primedice might bring it in soon but they might add it first in stake than on primedice i feel so , a new pvp game coming to stake soon.