Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

When is rain-bot back in Indonesian chatroom?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hallo eddie ... I am a user from Indonesia ... I just want to complain. that for 3 days in the Indonesian chatroom there have never been more rainbot. whereas in other chatrooms, Rainbot is still there? Are Indonesian chatrooms not considered? I complained to support, the answer because there were not 10 people online. until I made sure for all Indonesian users there were many people who were active, and we made it like counting in a chatroom, in fact more than 10 people were online. but it's been 3 more days. Who should I complain to? until finally I made this thread. the longer the rainbot are not in the Indonesian chatroom, the less Indonesian users are online, and maybe they will switch to another site. many complain in the Indonesian chatrooms. so to whom do we complain?

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a chatroom has no rains, the only logical explanation is that the people within the chatroom are not wagering any bitcoins. Wagering is a requirement to catch rains, so maybe try wagering a bit, and maybe you'll catch some rains :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, williamsh said:

If a chatroom has no rains, the only logical explanation is that the people within the chatroom are not wagering any bitcoins. Wagering is a requirement to catch rains, so maybe try wagering a bit, and maybe you'll catch some rains :)

Do you think none of the Indonesian users play using BTC? I play dice with BTC. and other Indonesian users also play using btc

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, williamsh said:

If a chatroom has no rains, the only logical explanation is that the people within the chatroom are not wagering any bitcoins. Wagering is a requirement to catch rains, so maybe try wagering a bit, and maybe you'll catch some rains :)

 

You don't seem to understand the problems that are happening. Rain bot has stopped working in Indonesian rooms for two days now. This is the reason why sheenaz made this post here. Because this seems a bit odd for a room where the chat is always active and the user always bets We hope this will be fixed with the owner or the technician

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Do you think none of the Indonesian users play using BTC? I play dice with BTC. and other Indonesian users also play using btc

 

1 minute ago, akmal1984 said:

 

You don't seem to understand the problems that are happening. Rain bot has stopped working in Indonesian rooms for two days now. This is the reason why sheenaz made this post here. Because this seems a bit odd for a room where the chat is always active and the user always bets We hope this will be fixed with the owner or the technician

I am just making conclusions based on logical assumptions. If this isn't the case, hopefully @Edward can step in and help resolve this. I apologize if that is not the case, I simply suggested the non-wagering as a possible cause for the lack of rains :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should consider talking with @hui directly perhaps as he was the one that has implemented Rainbot to everyone.

Consider reading this too as the Rainbot FAQ (Maybe each chat has a limited amount of rains): 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

You should consider talking with @hui directly perhaps as he was the one that has implemented Rainbot to everyone.

Consider reading this too as the Rainbot FAQ (Maybe each chat has a limited amount of rains): 

 

I have never talked to Hui directly. Thank you for recommending me to Hui. I will try to contact him. because it's been almost 1 month there are no rain in the Indonesian chatroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the credits, but actually the current iteration of rainbot is not from me and works very different than what I created back then.

 

For rainbot in indonesian chatroom it seems that it no longer fullfills the requirement needed for it to rain, but as the way rainbot works is unknown this is only my best guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hui said:

Thanks for the credits, but actually the current iteration of rainbot is not from me and works very different than what I created back then.

 

For rainbot in indonesian chatroom it seems that it no longer fullfills the requirement needed for it to rain, but as the way rainbot works is unknown this is only my best guess.

all requirements ordered by support have been made so that the rain returns to the Indonesian chatroom. but until now there has been no result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hum we should have some sort of updated FAQ than for everyone who keeps asking the same thing over and over again.

Especially since the current Rainbot implementation works way differently than the very first implemented one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Hum we should have some sort of updated FAQ than for everyone who keeps asking the same thing over and over again.

Especially since the current Rainbot implementation works way differently than the very first implemented one.

I represent users from Indonesia, just want to ask for certainty about Rainbot in the Indonesian chatroom, is it permanently disabled, is it only temporary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I represent users from Indonesia, just want to ask for certainty about Rainbot in the Indonesian chatroom, is it permanently disabled, is it only temporary?

Good to know man. By the way if you do get some notification / message from the Support team and you can share to us if any solution has come up, do tell us here.

I will be glad to hear what's going on with the rainbot for other chat sections as well ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Good to know man. By the way if you do get some notification / message from the Support team and you can share to us if any solution has come up, do tell us here.

I will be glad to hear what's going on with the rainbot for other chat sections as well ;)

every time I contact support, support only provides a condition for the chatroom to contain at least 10 users active in the chatroom. until I had a conversation in the chatroom and I told one user at a time to count so I knew how many users were active in the chatroom. and the number exceeds 20 users. and to convince me, I made rain my coins to other users for 20 people, it turned out right. I screenshot and I send it to support. they say there is a possibility there is a bug. is it possible that the site primedice class takes weeks to resolve bugs? and why is it only in Indonesian chatrooms that there is no rain, while the other chatrooms are still there today?

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2019 at 10:51, sheenaz.bay said:

every time I contact support, support only provides a condition for the chatroom to contain at least 10 users active in the chatroom. until I had a conversation in the chatroom and I told one user at a time to count so I knew how many users were active in the chatroom. and the number exceeds 20 users. and to convince me, I made rain my coins to other users for 20 people, it turned out right. I screenshot and I send it to support. they say there is a possibility there is a bug. is it possible that the site primedice class takes weeks to resolve bugs? and why is it only in Indonesian chatrooms that there is no rain, while the other chatrooms are still there today?

Not going to make any sort of statement concerning their own project's development sector as i do not have such informations regarding any bugs resolution or any upcoming features :)

Nevertheless you should be patient for them to resolve your issue as always and who knows if there's even an ETA. But what i can do tell you is that they will make it work sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Not going to make any sort of statement concerning their own project's development sector as i do not have such informations regarding any bugs resolution or any upcoming features :)

Nevertheless you should be patient for them to resolve your issue as always and who knows if there's even an ETA. But what i can do tell you is that they will make it work sooner or later.

all of us, Indonesian users already think rain has been removed, and this has never been discussed again. so now the number of Indonesian users has started to decrease every day., You can check it yourself, by giving Rain in an Indonesian chatroom, you will know the number of Indonesian players online is decreasing. I know, because every time I get a profit, I make Rain in Indonesian chat rooms, and they decrease every day

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

all of us, Indonesian users already think rain has been removed, and this has never been discussed again. so now the number of Indonesian users has started to decrease every day., You can check it yourself, by giving Rain in an Indonesian chatroom, you will know the number of Indonesian players online is decreasing. I know, because every time I get a profit, I make Rain in Indonesian chat rooms, and they decrease every day

let me put it like this: if people leave a chat room because of missing rains they might not be there because of the community but because of the rains.

saying this totally independent of the topic to try to put the discussion into a different direction, since the topic of the thread won't easily be solved by anyone around and because thinking about how to build a community that's worth to stay there without sub-penny amounts of rains might be worth a thought, maybe. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, hui said:

let me put it like this: if people leave a chat room because of missing rains they might not be there because of the community but because of the rains.

saying this totally independent of the topic to try to put the discussion into a different direction, since the topic of the thread won't easily be solved by anyone around and because thinking about how to build a community that's worth to stay there without sub-penny amounts of rains might be worth a thought, maybe. :)

No, we are all here because we want to gamble, most of them are just annoyed, why only Indonesian chatrooms don't get rain, while other chatrooms are there? and one more thing, this also happens in the chatroom stake. What's wrong with us? Are we set aside?

how come only Indonesian chatrooms are in primedice and in stake? that upset us

just assume we are an association and are celebrating something, everyone is happy, everyone gets food and drinks, but not for Indonesians, they are set aside, nobody gets anything at this party. so you think of yourself

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 04/06/2019 at 02:00, JstLikeMagyk said:

Do all the foreign chat rooms get rain usually ?

Well probabily like it so it seems. I do not even think there are restrictions for each chat else it will would ban new gamblers eventually which had nothing to do with restrictions applied in the past.

There should be really a bug concerning indonesian chatrooms. How is this so far?

Any updates from the dev team?

Waiting on more feedback from them to check if all ok.

Edited by DreamStage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also a player from Indonesia ... I also feel that. for almost one more month there was no rain in the Indonesian room, it really made a big question ... why? what's with the indonesian room?

if only the rain would not come back in the Indonesian room, at least we from the primedice Indonesian community, need a definite answer ...

I hope some friends who are here or moderators I respect, can give a little explanation, or submit this complaint to Mr. Edward. because I am afraid of the existence of the Indonesian room community that is active in primdice, will switch to another site.

whereas in reality, the primedice Indonesian community is loyal to Primedice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2019 at 12:00, JstLikeMagyk said:

Do all the foreign chat rooms get rain usually ?

yes I do not know, but what is clear to this day, means that almost 2 months chatroom Indonesia has no rain

 

On 14/06/2019 at 03:53, DreamStage said:

Well probabily like it so it seems. I do not even think there are restrictions for each chat else it will would ban new gamblers eventually which had nothing to do with restrictions applied in the past.

There should be really a bug concerning indonesian chatrooms. How is this so far?

Any updates from the dev team?

Waiting on more feedback from them to check if all ok.

there seems to be no action, some users may have asked support, and their answers are only because the number of Indonesian users active in the chatroom does not reach 10 users

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yes I do not know, but what is clear to this day, means that almost 2 months chatroom Indonesia has no rain

 

there seems to be no action, some users may have asked support, and their answers are only because the number of Indonesian users active in the chatroom does not reach 10 users

You can trust support on that and the numbers i have about players in indonesian room second what they say, too (which is totally what I expected, of course) :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hui said:

You can trust support on that and the numbers i have about players in indonesian room second what they say, too (which is totally what I expected, of course) :)

 

yes, I also realized, that Indonesian chatrooms were increasingly quiet, because some of them switched to the English chatroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Mr. Edward pays attention to the existence of Indonesian rooms. because there are still many of us (permanent members of Primedice Indonesia) still active and will continue to be active with Primedice.

I am personally active at Primedice every day. in fact I have never been absent or holidays from Primedice for a whole month. and the possibility that I will remain active at Primedice as long as my body is still healthy and my finances are smooth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I hope Mr. Edward pays attention to the existence of Indonesian rooms. because there are still many of us (permanent members of Primedice Indonesia) still active and will continue to be active with Primedice.

I am personally active at Primedice every day. in fact I have never been absent or holidays from Primedice for a whole month. and the possibility that I will remain active at Primedice as long as my body is still healthy and my finances are smooth.

be patient bro, we just wait for the development. primedice will certainly spoil all of its users. maybe there is something we don't know so there is no rain in the Indonesian chatroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×