Noahbreezy

Bitcoin.com's news channel

Hey everyone, ever since I joined crypto I've always liked to be up-to-date with the latest news. For this I mostly heard everything from people all around and then I read about it myself later on. I've always liked learn through conversations instead of articles :D

BUT, there's also one news channel I follow on Telegram. It's the official https://news.bitcoin.com/ telegram channel. I watch the article headlines and if there's something interesting in there, I'll probably read it. I like them because they're very quick with new updates and articles so I can be kept up-to-date for the bigger events happening. You should keep in mind that Bitcoin.com is owned by  Roger Ver I believe and so they talk a lot about Bitcoin Cash specifically, but they'll write about all bigger news related to any cryptocurrency.

I just wanted to share with you guys how I keep myself up-to-date but I was also wondering what news sources you find reliable or any other reason you use them?

This is the telegram channel link https://t.me/www_Bitcoin_com :) 

I never knew bitcoin.com had a telegram channel. I will be sure to join it :D I like reading their articles as they keep me up-to-date with what is currently going on in the world of crypto. Telegram definitely makes it easier to get the news delivered to you :)

Still even that the site is called .bitcoin.com and they talking about Bitcoin Cash just for the rightfull reasons at Roger Ver being the owner i don't think it's the best thing to have it domained as bitcoin.com.... At least Bitcoincash would be ok.

As for instance when i visit their page and start reading some news eventually i find myself between some Bitcoin cash spam while my head was lerking around for non specific bitcoin news.

on their site they talk mostly about bitcoin cash. yeah there are other news as well but they focus most of the time on bch. its more like bch blog with other news as well. its a good source of information's

On 26/05/2019 at 22:54, Dancer said:

on their site they talk mostly about bitcoin cash. yeah there are other news as well but they focus most of the time on bch. its more like bch blog with other news as well. its a good source of information's

But have you read others replies such as mine? They do that because Roger Ver is the owner.

So yeah basically the all site news is focusing on addressing Bitcoin Cash as the main interest to everyone.

And no it is not a blog :D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog