Nedzi

Your own recipe for good earn

Posted (edited)

We can see that many people lose big amount of money so let's talk about that. In my case I can just say: Who don't want small don't deserve big (include me too...). Why we keep gambling when see nice amount of money already isn't it better to withdraw? So I still trying to make rule for myself. Never roll btc and If you see bigger amount (even if that amount is 15$) store half. Because If you bust you will not fell like you bust big you will maybe even smile on that little bust (you will know that you store half or more and you will fell saved). It is true that you will be slow and gain slow because you can't take big amount and play but still you will have something safe. This is my opinion I will like to see some of yours. *I am not here to tell like I know everything because I am same like YOU and still learning.

If we don't want small, we don't deserve big.

Edited by Nedzi
wrong word

There is no strategy that can make you rich in the long run. The house edge prevents this from happening in the long run, so you need short term luck to make money. Even with $15 that you mentioned, so you turn it into $100, or $1,000 it all depends on your luck on the day :)

Not trying to be rude or so but if you want an effective way to have good earnings then I can give you an advice:

1. Set your alarm clock to wake you up early
  2. Take a good shower, its not good to stay dirty
  3. Eat something, an empty bag will not stand up
  4. Pick up your computer and open your browser
  5. Give a look at this site (or any other of your preference): https://zety.com/blog/how-to-write-a-cv
  6. Fill that Curriculum Vitae out with your infos
  7. Print it
  8. Use Google to check the temperature outside (you may need a coat)
  9. Think positive, you surely will need it
  10. Go out and find a job
  11. If the wage is not what you had in mind, keep searching
  12. If you still can't find anything with a better payment, then get 2 jobs in order to earn more

PS: There is also another way, which is providing good content in this forum in order to rank up faster and maybe even become a Respected user and earn a better "payment from your posts. That way you can also make a good income but again it may not be enough, depending in where you are from ^_^

If there was such a recipe for a good earn, I would already be fabulously rich. There is no recipe, there is just luck and luck. Even the best strategy will ruin you once.

Lol. No matter how you roll, there is a big probability you gonna bust at the long run. Everything is just for the good. Been able to bust will actually teach you a lot of things and calm down next time you find yourself rolling the dice. 

Gambling is a way of life, but it is not a sure way of getting income. You have to be super smart before you can make earnings from it. And take this last advice from me, I have learnt when to continue gambling, when to walk away, and I always calculate my money after I have cashed out. Not before I cash out.

And you want a way to earn respectfully, take the advice of @Carollzinha 😂

for me it is a strategy to get profit. You reveal not to think about getting a big profit, just set aside a portion of the profit into the vault, so that if you lose, the defeat isn't too big, thank you, I really appreciate your input, I'll try it

The recipe is very simple, you need to find luck and keep it tighter))) But seriously, the best recipe is the lack of emotions during the game, be indifferent, as if you are not interested, and then you play more intelligently. Helps me

On 25/05/2019 at 11:35, ob268 said:

The recipe is very simple, you need to find luck and keep it tighter))) But seriously, the best recipe is the lack of emotions during the game, be indifferent, as if you are not interested, and then you play more intelligently. Helps me

I agree with your statement. so, if we play gambling, focus on the goals to be achieved by observant ways of reading all the situations.