Posted (edited)

11:30pm, so there I was mumbling.. My 2 brows nearly connected lol been 4 hrs and still my deposit says pending..tried support but they cant do anything, its out of their hands,  the time it takes for the transaction to be confirmed doesn't depend on them, but rather on the way the Blockchain network operates at that very moment. So I surrendered..

2am, still none so decided okay best to wait coz theres nothing we can do until atleast itl show 1 confirmation right? (btw my work is graveyard shift thats why Im still awake at these hours lol)

7am today got a msg, "is this ok now?"  yep, its from uncle Ed 😂😂 just kidding with the "uncle" hahaha 

So there, Boom! My deposit was credited! Just like that.. Whatever he did to expedite the transaction is up to him but for me i can call it magic hahaha he's cool!

Thanks @Edward! I Appreciate that! 

So.. Okay.. Let's roll!! And dont bust😜😜😜

Edited by ethsawin

Eddie can't speed up or slow down your deposits, it all depends on the blockchain, and the amount of fees that you paid. Miners give preference to those who are willing to pay higher fees as opposed to those who pay low (or no) fees.

5 hours ago, wolfgold said:

Так что, Бум! Мой депозит был зачислен! Просто так ... Что бы он ни сделал, чтобы ускорить сделку, ему решать, но для меня я могу назвать это волшебством, хахаха, он классный!

Спасибо Эд! Я ценю это! 

Так что .. ладно .. давай покататься !! И не перебор 😜 😜 😜

About Eddie, a very cool admin as well as his team. they will always come to the rescue, so I never worry about my deposits, and I never had any problems with deposits

1 hour ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

how long were you waiting in total the blockchain does seem a bit congested at the moment been scared all day to move funds :/

took me 12 hrs+ till Ed made the magic lol i actually paid about 15k sats fees for it but i always do that minimum fee in our wallet and it never happened like this only til now thats why i was also worried. but then my next depo was ok which got 35k sats fees lol. Believe me it was showing only 2 transactions left, mine and another one however it wasnt moving, even support checked on it.

2 minutes ago, 26Rola said:

About Eddie, a very cool admin as well as his team. they will always come to the rescue, so I never worry about my deposits, and I never had any problems with deposits

very true! support can attest to that on how often times in a day i send them msgs hahahaha but they always treat me same, all with friendly greetings and assistance. I'm not a big wager nor big player but i always feel like I am because of the way they handle my concerns and stuff,  including uncle ED lol

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

Eddie can't speed up or slow down your deposits, it all depends on the blockchain, and the amount of fees that you paid. Miners give preference to those who are willing to pay higher fees as opposed to those who pay low (or no) fees.

There are tricks to pick up a transaction to boost it. Don’t know how exactly and it’s not something easy like sending a usual transaction. Maybe that helped, but I don’t know.

29 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

There are tricks to pick up a transaction to boost it. Don’t know how exactly and it’s not something easy like sending a usual transaction. Maybe that helped, but I don’t know.

I had no idea that could happen. I always thought that if you wanted it to be processed faster, you had to pay a higher fee. But I guess you learn something new every day :D

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

I had no idea that could happen. I always thought that if you wanted it to be processed faster, you had to pay a higher fee. But I guess you learn something new every day :D

Yeah.. ofc you should always use an appropriate fee.. but I had one stuck one time and googled and after finishing with reading I decided to wait. Very technical 

Never knew a person can fast track a transaction. Just hearing about it and that is so cool. KUDOS to Ed by the way. This is the essence of the forum. Now I can now call on Ed anytime my transaction is not coming through. Ed, please if you are seeing this, please drop your mobile number. Sometimes I always have issues with transactions. You could come in handy sir.😁🙌👉🏿👌🏿

Just joking BTW. Kudos to Ed by the way.

14 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah.. ofc you should always use an appropriate fee.. but I had one stuck one time and googled and after finishing with reading I decided to wait. Very technical 

There are transaction accelerators, which are basically a set amount of space some miners may set aside for people that ask to be included in their next block. It's a gamble, since the miner isn't guaranteed to mine the next block - but it sure beats having your transaction drown under a sea of much higher fees. They were incredibly useful during the massive mempool spike of 2017.

Here's an example of that: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator

Though that's not very complex, so it's possible you were reading about Replace By Fee (RBF), which is basically rebroadcasting a transaction with a higher fee. That'd require the sender to do it though, Edward wouldn't have any influence over that.

But it's also just possible that the mempool cleared up enough for the transaction to go through. No special requests needed. =P

10 minutes ago, Serlite said:

There are transaction accelerators, which are basically a set amount of space some miners may set aside for people that ask to be included in their next block. It's a gamble, since the miner isn't guaranteed to mine the next block - but it sure beats having your transaction drown under a sea of much higher fees. They were incredibly useful during the massive mempool spike of 2017.

Though that's not very complex, so it's possible you were reading about Replace By Fee (RBF), which is basically rebroadcasting a transaction with a higher fee. That'd require the sender to do it though, Edward wouldn't have any influence over that.

But it's also just possible that the mempool cleared up enough for the transaction to go through. No special requests needed. =P

Never knew there was anything like transaction accelerator. Will you pay for acceleration fee before the transaction is made or before the transaction is made? Can you give me a breakdown big bro.?

1 minute ago, Bimfo said:

Never knew there was anything like transaction accelerator. Will you pay for acceleration fee before the transaction is made or before the transaction is made? Can you give me a breakdown big bro.?

The fee you pay is still the same fee the transaction originally broadcast with. It goes down just like a normal transaction; the miner gets your fee when they mine it in a block. The only difference is that instead of completely filling their block with only transactions paying the highest fees, they set aside a bit of space for..."charity" cases, I suppose. The miss out on some extra profit, but it's a nice service to the Bitcoin community.

7 hours ago, Serlite said:

Yeah,  but that’s not what I meant. It’s like picking up a hitchhiker. Stumbled across that after rebroadcasting wasn’t helping. 

15 hours ago, Serlite said:

This is a great info @Serlite thank you.. although im not so familiar with all the technicalities of cryptoworld, its nice to learn new stuff lol.. Bet only uncle @Edward can really answer how he made the magic now hahaha

Eddie can't speed up or slow down your deposit, it all depends on the blockchain fees, I think Eddie only sees where the transaction came from and then credits it to your account because he knows it is a legitimate transaction

On 22/05/2019 at 05:13, Serlite said:

Well i guess to not get our transaction stuck in yhe blockchain just send it witb a godd amount of fees so that miners want to mine them.