Venergath

Your Storie Illustrated!

So, I'm a professional illustrator but sometimes I draw for free just to chill out, I really like drawing...
So I've decided to make this post to make a drawing of the coolest gambling storie of you guys!
Post your cool stories on this post and I'll pick one, feel free to add a picture of yourself if you want it draw along the storie (not required tho) or any other image you think kinda represents the storie or what would you like to see in it!

And if anyone wants to check some of my watercolor http://mauriciopetri.com/
=)

cyberpunkN.jpg

The whole subsection of this forum sections has unique gambling stories that you can draw :) Maybe start with one or two of those and let's see what you can do! I am looking very forward to this indeed xD

42 minutes ago, williamsh said:

The whole subsection of this forum sections has unique gambling stories that you can draw :) Maybe start with one or two of those and let's see what you can do! I am looking very forward to this indeed xD

But I'm not going to just draw a random storie to someone that maybe doesn't want it. I wanna draw to someone that wants their storie illustrated.
They can just drop here the link to their post with the storie, instead of telling it again, if they already posted it.