Jump to content
JstLikeMagyk

Have you deposited more than your biggest loss afterwards?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Humans are emotional creatures not rational. We will be regretting, mourning, making mistakes and so much more all our lives

we have emotions because various emotional roles or functions are very important in our lives. The ability to recognize emotions yourself and others has helped humanity to survive and develop a better social life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost a bet of about 4 ETH on sportbet. It was ridiculous when I tried to bet on young football matches, and the best thing was that the game was cheating. So I lost all the money I bet :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/06/2019 at 20:12, sheenaz.bay said:

we have emotions because various emotional roles or functions are very important in our lives. The ability to recognize emotions yourself and others has helped humanity to survive and develop a better social life.

Well yes, that's true. But Emotions work both ways, sometimes you'd wish you had no emotions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Well yes, that's true. But Emotions work both ways, sometimes you'd wish you had no emotions.

emotionally you tend to be less responsive when you get good news or bad news if you have no emotions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 20:22, sheenaz.bay said:

emotionally you tend to be less responsive when you get good news or bad news if you have no emotions

I don't really get why you're pointing that out. If you have no emotions, you won't be just less emotionally responsive but you'll just not respond with emotions. 

And sometimes not having emotions could save you because instead of reacting to something with emotions you should've just done nothing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I don't really get why you're pointing that out. If you have no emotions, you won't be just less emotionally responsive but you'll just not respond with emotions. 

And sometimes not having emotions could save you because instead of reacting to something with emotions you should've just done nothing.

 

when we reject emotions, the emotions become blocked, deep, and settles. When many emotions are rejected, they settle in unconsciousness. As at the bottom of the river there are sediments formed from many particles, as well as our emotional deposits. By settling those emotions, we become unable to recognize every emotion that is in that sediment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 09:37, Noahbreezy said:

Well yes, that's true. But Emotions work both ways, sometimes you'd wish you had no emotions.

You just sounded like some anime or something lol....

Anyway you do need emotions to control your biggest loses else you will rather think ahead of them and eventually use more of your profit without thinking.

That's what this topic is about and not specific emotional side ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember the most significant amount I lost in gambling. But I believe all my accounts used on gambling platforms are colored red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2019 at 03:03, DreamStage said:

You just sounded like some anime or something lol....

Anyway you do need emotions to control your biggest loses else you will rather think ahead of them and eventually use more of your profit without thinking.

That's what this topic is about and not specific emotional side ;)

Haha, I used to watch a lot of anime so maybe that's where it comes from. 

I'm not sure I understood what you meant but I think that if you don't have emotions you won't think ahead. It's the emotions that make me think ahead; all the adrenaline, sadness and happiness as well that you feel during gambling make it hard for you to stay rational in gambling. 

Emotions are a gambler's biggest weakness.

On 19/06/2019 at 14:49, sheenaz.bay said:

when we reject emotions, the emotions become blocked, deep, and settles. When many emotions are rejected, they settle in unconsciousness. As at the bottom of the river there are sediments formed from many particles, as well as our emotional deposits. By settling those emotions, we become unable to recognize every emotion that is in that sediment

I'm not saying we should become robots, we're humans after all. But I think that it would often be useful if we can switch off motions for a short moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes!

I remember it just like it happened yesterday.

I was once playing and playing as usual, but I lost all 0.02 btc. I was devastated and decided to deposit 0.4 and lost it all too. Goddamn it if only I wasn't such a beginner gambler then, I would have had more discipline with my budget. Although I did not lose it here though since you all might wonder why I have very low wagered amounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I've had a great loss here, but looking at everything I've earned and deposited, I've earned more than I've lost.

Experience has taught me that I should only make deposits here with the money I earn from the casino itself, if I lose, then I will only lose money from the casino. But I do not make big deposits anymore, I never do that again. I know that the chances of winning with a big deposit are immense and the gain can be much higher, but nevertheless, this type of risk I do not run anymore. The greater the risk and the time of exposure to risk, the greater the chances of losing or winning.

I think my heart is not available to take high risks and I do not want to lose much, I prefer to earn little than to lose a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I went bankrupt, I often stopped all gambling. Because continuing to deposit more significant amounts to earn lost money is a hazardous option. Loss of control causes you to have a higher loss rate and lower winning rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2019 at 03:40, JstLikeMagyk said:

Hey guys I have a question for all of you thanks for talking about your biggest losses here or at other dicing sites in recent threads, It got me wondering how many of you guys have deposited around how much you busted or more after your biggest bust ever ?

example my biggest bust was 0.6 btc I deposited around the same amount a few times afterwards but my confidence was to shaken for me to go all out after that 😛

I've already made big deposits, but always get more than I lost. I only did this when I was confident of making a large deposit. But I don't make large deposits anymore, because I'm using a new strategy to minimize my losses. I'm still winning more than losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JohnTravel said:

I've already made big deposits, but always get more than I lost. I only did this when I was confident of making a large deposit. But I don't make large deposits anymore, because I'm using a new strategy to minimize my losses. I'm still winning more than losing.

did you change to that strategy because of a big loss or you just didn't like the swings bro ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had a few fairly big losses for me, maybe around 0.2-0.25btc but those were both the amount I got to after smaller deposits, and ended up losing it all on those occasions.  The size of my deposits is generally 0.005-0.02btc or eqivalent in other coins regardless of how much I have previously won or lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2019 at 04:53, Kate said:

Nope never did so I never deposit amounts like 0.6 and all xD that is a very big and risky amount to deposit in a place where you can lose it easily or win something huge back but still not worth that risk. 

Ah! How I wish I had learned this before! I made a mistake in my life by making a large deposit because I made another and another and the result was a final loss of 0.2btc. I was very sad when this happened and I learned the lesson if you earned casino money, never make large deposits, and don't try to recover it all at once, the losses can be more catastrophic. I learned from this how to control myself and accept defeat. Thank you for your feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time I deposited was 8000 dogecoin ... after hunting for a while, I lost everything ... it hurts ...
although my demian was not hopeless in hunting, my defeat was actually a trigger to return to make a deposit and move forward to win and recover all my losses

Edited by @zulfandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2019 at 14:31, @zulfandina said:

The last time I deposited was 8000 dogecoin ... after hunting for a while, I lost everything ... it hurts ...
although my demian was not hopeless in hunting, my defeat was actually a trigger to return to make a deposit and move forward to win and recover all my losses

This is very sad when happen, and after the losse for recover this again is one great proccess. I go make deposits here, more not more big values for turn this more difficult for recover if i lost all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

This is very sad when happen, and after the losse for recover this again is one great proccess. I go make deposits here, more not more big values for turn this more difficult for recover if i lost all.

sometimes this is true, losing after recovering often happens in gambling, and what hurts the most is that the time between recovery is complete and the loss is quite close, and enough to make emotions rise, and the deposit is inevitable to do. and continue with defeat after all deposits have been used up. I often experience this, even though it should be after making a deposit, it should be easy to recover. but instead found a dead end with continued destruction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 23:06, CntryBoy said:

I have had a few fairly big losses for me, maybe around 0.2-0.25btc but those were both the amount I got to after smaller deposits, and ended up losing it all on those occasions.  The size of my deposits is generally 0.005-0.02btc or eqivalent in other coins regardless of how much I have previously won or lost.

Humm, I think that if I not have confidence for play and go make one deposit, then or I go risk knowing that I go in this way lost, and in this case I not go cry for this losse or stay sad. Now if i have confidence for play, then i go play in one strategy that I can use the my deposit for play a long time for try win. But in all scenarius win is hard, sometimes 10 bets we losse. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×