JstLikeMagyk

Have you deposited more than your biggest loss afterwards?

Hey guys I have a question for all of you thanks for talking about your biggest losses here or at other dicing sites in recent threads, It got me wondering how many of you guys have deposited around how much you busted or more after your biggest bust ever ?

example my biggest bust was 0.6 btc I deposited around the same amount a few times afterwards but my confidence was to shaken for me to go all out after that 😛

Wow, how hard you are, and  0.6 BTC to deposit and bust it strongly.
I can say it was the same, only 100 times smaller, namely deposit it 0.006 BTC and bust about 0.01 BTC ... 😫

Wow, that must have been a difficult situation on your hands. I would be devastated if I lost 0.6 BTC :( But in my own experience, this hasn't happened to me where I've busted more than I've deposited.

This is a very large amount at the moment. To lose them would be an irreplaceable loss for me. When I try to win back lost in most cases, it turns out that I lose even more.

Posted (edited)

I have deposited a lot on gambling sites but not here, but other sites. in primedice for me I don't need a deposit, you just have to wager and chat and wait for rainbot, you can also generate satoshi from each of your posts in the forum, and of course you can follow challenges in primedice. collect your income from rainbot, forums and challenges to make gambling capital

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Biggest bust was eth 0.07 in one day deposit like 5$ in bitcoin and for few days I hope that I will deposit like 20-30$ of btc.

I've tried to recover my losses but I've actually never deposited more than I lost. 

I think it's not a bad idea to depo if you know you have a very high chance of winning the bet. But sometimes when you ahve been betting too risky it's better to just let it go and start over.

On PD and Stake, Bust is life. I am always careful about busting but sometimes greed overtakes me and I bust finally.

I deposited almost 1.6 LTC, and I lost almost 2 Eth afterwards because of recovery. It was really depressing. But I already learnt my lessons. I always do. You dont try and recover losses with a deposit. Dangerous and dangerous move.

On 20/05/2019 at 16:38, Noahbreezy said:

I've tried to recover my losses but I've actually never deposited more than I lost. 

I think it's not a bad idea to depo if you know you have a very high chance of winning the bet. But sometimes when you ahve been betting too risky it's better to just let it go and start over.

so you mean, don't be too eager to recover defeat, but do it slowly, don't risk big bets, right?

My Biggest deposit was around 5 btc when btc price was 1k USD which i busted, since then i've never deposit such big amount . Maximum amount since that bust was around 0.5 btc...

The direct answer is Yes. Because i have the knowledge for profiting / gambling safer than the average users ;)

By experience i learned how to strategy better to achieve more profits rather than my loses.

I have profit 0.03 then busted and then invested 0.1 in Primedice which granted me 0.13.

I did few times deposited big amounts to recover the small amount I lost and based on personal experience, the more you try to recover what you lost, the more you bust. There are times that I profit but most of the time is I end up busting.

Posted (edited)

The money you bankruptly is actually quite big for me. I also lost 0.1 btc

Edited by jassisu
error

It is very dangerous to try to win back the lost. The main thing is not to hurry and not to make insane contributions. after the loss, I try to make a small deposit, which does not hurt me, but which will give me a chance to return the lost)

On 23/05/2019 at 13:04, sheenaz.bay said:

so you mean, don't be too eager to recover defeat, but do it slowly, don't risk big bets, right?

Yes, that's pretty much what I mean. If you deposit more than you lost than you can lose it all again with single bet. I wouldn't do that. It's stupid because you will only feel bad and more eager to recover so you will lose again. The best way to win is to lower the odds of losing and to play it as safe as possible. 

4 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yes, that's pretty much what I mean. If you deposit more than you lost than you can lose it all again with single bet. I wouldn't do that. It's stupid because you will only feel bad and more eager to recover so you will lose again. The best way to win is to lower the odds of losing and to play it as safe as possible. 

means we have to forget our previous defeat, as if we have never lost, so we don't think about recovering defeat. ok, thank you for the advice. I will play more carefully again. I hope you are always lucky

11 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

means we have to forget our previous defeat, as if we have never lost, so we don't think about recovering defeat. ok, thank you for the advice. I will play more carefully again. I hope you are always lucky

Not really forget the defeat, your goal is to have profit. So some way, you'll just have to start over and do better than before. But depositing more than you lost doesn't solve the problem. You either need to play better or hope your seed will be better this time. Careful play is importat, you have to know the odds as best as you can and test what you can test. Doge is perfect for this.