Nedzi

Price (btc, eth, ltc)

What are you think: Will bitcoin hit 9.000$ on half of June?

Many people believe that ltc will rise in August on price of 1000-1500$ do you believe It is possible?

Will eth rise to 350$ to end of June?

Is it possible to make any prediction of grown or fall of crypto?

Share your prediction with us.

Write down your answers. Good luck to you all.

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for me it is not predictable. Probably in the summer he will beat the mark of 9000, at least I hope so.

It is possible, bitcoin could collapse at any moment too (if whales decide to place a massive sell order). So anything is possible with the price of any of the coins. It is pure speculation at this point in time.

One thing i know for sure is that if bitcoin fall in price, none of the aforementioned coins is going nowhere near the projected price. In a nutshell, we all should keep hoping Bitcoin keeps increasing in price

Cryptocurrency is advancing rapidly, but they have to 'walk before running', considering how prices continue to rise in this year, many believe that coins that still survive will increase throughout 2019.

I don't think I can do any predicition, but I've heard a friend of mine talking about Nvidia cards being released can impact on crypto coin prices since they can be used for mining. It's really unpredictable for me.
But I dont think ITC is going to grow that much... I would bet a better growth for ETH and BTC.