sourc3code

What happened to my "Respected" title here?

On 19/05/2019 at 11:19, UltraChief said:

The Respected title will get removed automatically after a certain period of inactivity on the forum. Since you were inactive for such a period before this, in the forum, hence it got removed.

Oh damn that it's kind of sad but it is actually reasonable because its given if you are active on the forum. 

Sad ya lost it tho :(

On 19/05/2019 at 02:49, UltraChief said:

The Respected title will get removed automatically after a certain period of inactivity on the forum. Since you were inactive for such a period before this, in the forum, hence it got removed.

I also did not knew about this :D I thought it would be some kind of achievement or rank based on your past activities / actions.

Thank you for such clarification as it will be way better to understand how such ranks work for this Forum.

Sooo far upto now I don't know what is the respected title and like this type of title fourm has. By seeing you post iknow what is respected title and what are the rules to get that. So thank you for  you for posting this type of new one in my view and I also try to get that title. Thankyou