Redash12

What can you say about Edward faces ?

This would be a more general discussion lol. I can't really comment, each person was born with a unique face, and since I am a guy, I don't really know what is considered attractive or not lol. Next time please post in the general section of the forum :)

5 minutes ago, Redash12 said:

Yeah But his still handsome lol :D

Yes still very cute.

1 minute ago, davincuy said:

He have a good looking, cute and still young i guess :D 

for the first time. i thought the PD's owner is Old already. but i am totally wrong xD 

Most of the PD admins are young guys, even micro is young.

I agree with you! Edward is a handsome guy. The first time I saw him on a stream with the support team back then I thought "wow, so this is the owner of PD and Stake so handsome". 😂

15 hours ago, davincuy said:

He have a good looking, cute and still young i guess :D 

for the first time. i thought the PD's owner is Old already. but i am totally wrong xD 

agree on that his super cute :D😘 😘

15 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Haha funny topic , well eddie looks like a cool guy , smart and with a lot of charisma :D

I love always wtching him n stream cres :D:D

15 hours ago, misamo said:

I agree with you! Edward is a handsome guy. The first time I saw him on a stream with the support team back then I thought "wow, so this is the owner of PD and Stake so handsome". 😂

lets hunt eddie :D and bring him in my rooms :D

15 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

lol @Redash12 control your feelings some girls here would be jealous :) i would say he can be an action star in a movie with his look. EDWARD VS IRON MAN :)  

I cant control it anymore lol :D Yeah I want him to become batman or superman :D

I'm still new to Primedice. so when eddie streamed, it was the first time I saw it. he's still young, I didn't expect the primedice owner to be young. he was young, handsome and of course he was rich now