Edward

[Birthday Stream] Questions Thread!

Hello Eddie,

Happy birthday! what do you think the future of btc?

Pd username: keix

you are younger than me lol....how did your age permit you to setup such a big site??

Edited by ssssss3

30 minutes ago, Edward said:

Post some questions in regards to Primedice. Stake or just me in general. I'll pick a few & can hopefully give a decent response! 

Everyone who has their question(s) chosen will receive a nice 0.1 ETH gift.

Observing the recent changes to PrimeDice with added telegram challenges + promotions etc. 

What kind of direction is PrimeDice going in?

The name suggests a pure dice-site but are there any interesting elements that have been planned for PD? 

@nuuuitsjdragon

Edited by jdRAGEn

Hello Eddie,

What are the future plans for Primedice ? Are you planning on adding any new games on Primedice or is there anything else you would like to share with us regarding the future of Primedice ?

Thanks,

Philip74

Hey Eddie! I know you like travelling and gym of course haha, but I'm just wondering, how many countries have you travelled to so far? And if you travelled to a lot of countries, which ones were your favourite?  Cheers and good luck streaming!

Username on primedice: Jakeoubb (sorry, I don't really play on Primedice but rather stake most of the time so didn't setup everything yet)

Edited by Jakeoub