Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #11

Choose a Charity Poll #11  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Charitywater.org
    • Watsi.org
    • Theredcard.org
    • Wikipedia.org
    • Greeneration.org

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Charitywater.org - Charity Water is an organisation that creates community owned water projects around the world. They have given clean water to nearly 9 million people in 26 countries!
  • Watsi.org - Watsi is a crowdsourcing donation platform that allows you to directly fund the medical care for individuals in developing countries.
  • Theredcard.org - Show Racism the Red Card uses the high status of football players to help end racism in society. This educational charity aims to defeat racism through providing young people with role models and anti-racist messages.
  • Wikipedia.org - Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia that is created and edited by volunteers worldwide.
  • Greeneration.org - Greeneration’s visionary mission is to bring more eco-friendly practices to Indonesia. Recycling programs for businesses and encouraging a better waste management service are a few ways Greeneration is helping Indonesia.

The charity with the most votes from this poll and Twitter will receive a $1,000 donation! (Combined with Stake votes)

Do you know a charity that should be on this list? Post it below!

D6p6n4qW0AEQ-zz.jpg

We believe there are many people out there who have funds, but don't know where to go. So, the basic idea is to be a bridge between people who want social activities to help others, with people who want to donate, if I am told to choose, I am confused, if I can donate to all, I really want to help to change and improve the quality of life , and as a consequence, I hope I can help others.

I am supporting Greeneration.org not because I am an environmentalist or activist, but because our planet will not survive for future generations if we don't fix it now and stop polluting our world.

Its nice of you eddie glad youre sharing your blesssigns

This charity has already been decided from:

What i do not seem to understand is that i am seeing it with less votes than Wikipedia.org

Just saying by the way, as maybe the poll was closed after or there were fake votes from someone.

Gratz for Charitywater as the winner of this week's charity ;)